Fear experience | Road in the silence and the dark. Midnight march

2021年12月17日金曜日

★Bblock ★recommend essay

t f B! P L

A scary story experienced by an unpsychic person

That was a few years ago.

After three days of training camps where people of the same age gathered, I was walking along the railroad tracks with my backpack on my back.

I met people who were my friends and made new friends.

Three days' worth of clothes and towels fill the backpack.

Of course, I also brought with me etiquette supplies such as toothbrushes, combs, and mint to prevent bad breath and drowsiness, and I kept them in my separate pockets.

Because sometimes we talked at night, I randomly put empty juice containers and crumpled candy bags after eating.

Maybe I walked indulging in memories of talking with friends, smiling, and studying.

Was it about 10 o'clock in the evening?

There was dark and there was a railroad track on the right and private houses lined up on the left.

There were many lively places, noisy places, such as the sounds of the engines of cars, the sound of passing a train, and the voice of people talking.

But when they stopped all at once, I heard a lot of people marching together in my ears.

 

Until today's lunch, I was surrounded by many friends.

I was listening to the footsteps of many people.

But now I'm alone.

It's also lonely.

The footsteps were strangely aligned and well-controlled.

 

It's like an army march!


I walked fast and escaped from the footsteps.

No, I decided to move to a popular place as much as possible.

However, the footsteps never disappear.

If I speeded up my legs, they also speeded up.

"Maybe I'm being chased"

Are they chasing me?

I got even faster. And ran.

The footsteps are ... just getting louder.

Footsteps! Footsteps!

I couldn't stand the fear of the footsteps that came to my ears, so I finally stopped and looked back.

 

When I turned around, there was no one there.

In the dark night, lamps and illuminated asphalt roads, quiet private houses, signs, unpopular.

I took down my backpack.

I noticed at that time.

 

In the pocket

Of my backpack,

I had Frisk in it ...

 

Frisk There are a lot of granular mint in the plastic case to prevent bad breath.

It wasn't footsteps, it shook and made a sound as Frisk, and I walked.

Sharpens you up! This is a catch phrase at that time. It was a measure against drowsiness that made me very excited.

Once you know the cause, nothing happens.

I went home while recreating the footsteps that I had misunderstood by changing the way I walked again and again.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ