Duel Masters | The trump card of the younger brother which became a talisman

2021年12月11日土曜日

★Bblock ★recommend essay

t f B! P L

Brother's gift

■The guardian deity of the Holy Spirit King Arcadias

Recently, there has been a lot of news about car accidents. 

A while ago, there were many reports of accidents caused by operation mistakes by the elderly, but nowadays, accidents from driving are more conspicuous than accidents caused by driving.


My mother was a taxi driver until a few years ago.

She also had night shifts, so my family was constantly worried.

I think I'm an unfaithful person.


My younger brother was still a junior high school student.

He was giving something like this to his mother.


A card called "Holy Spirit King Arcadias" that appears in a card game called Duel Masters.


Power 12500.

An evolution card to Angel Command.


And the magic says "to mom".

Maybe he handed it over when he was in elementary school.

If he do this, this card will not be able to return to the game and he will not be able to use it.

It is worthless even if it is not suitable for collectors.


I wasn't as familiar with card games as my brother, but I borrowed his remainder and played a little.

I also knew that the card was quite expensive.

That's why I screamed.

 

"Why did you do it to such a good card!"

 

I was young.

However, I would still say the same thing.


My younger sister interrupted me and said.

"That's why he gave it."

I was convinced in my heart.


My younger brother gave it to his mother as a talisman.

Protect our mother like a tutelary deity, like a guardian angel.


Maybe my mother didn't meet the accident because his feelings were fulfilled.

I had her in the car and I was about to have a big accident, but it was avoided.

Is that because of this?


We live in a dangerous world, entrusting our lives.

No one wants misery.


Today, my brother is no longer playing card games.

His precious memories are stored in the back of the chest of drawers.


My mother now holds the card longer.

With precious memories.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ