Abortion | Who is bad? A society where violence is chained

2021年12月13日月曜日

★Bblock ★recommend the world

t f B! P L

Taking a lecture from a nurse at Matsushima Hospital

Am I innocent?

The image for me that the word abortion makes me feel is "violence".

To put it simply, it is a case with a sense of refusal.

 

It is scary that the indifference to life is symbolized by the fact that people who should be called parents want it and society accepts it, as well as taking the life of the foetation.

 

However, listening to the number of abortions carried out each year, their background, and the stories of those who have had an abortion, I realized that "violence" is also within myself.

 

I was ignorant of this matter because I turned away from this world.

It's easy to feel justice by saying that you don't allow irresponsible men and women.

"180,000 abortions per year-what to do with ‘unwanted pregnancies'[in Japan]" "Yahoo! News Special Editorial Department" May 23, 2017 (Tuesday) <https://news.yahoo.co.jp/feature / 613> (2017/11/16)

 

"Violence can only be seen with the eyes to discover," I heard an expert say in a lecture. "Violence is chained".

 

I was raised by my parents and have siblings.

I have lived thinking that it is normal.

 

We rarely know their family environment from school friendships.

Even though they may evaluate each other as a kind mother and a strict mother, they do not seem to be much different from themselves.


Speaking of which, I once met a young man who leaked that he didn't know his father at a part-time job.

It seems that his mother also stopped chasing another man when he was in elementary school.

 

I couldn't find a word for him.

"Don't take it so heavy", he confesses with no expression.

 

And while teaching a strong self-argument that he did not want to be tied up with sexual activity, he was always scared of pregnancy due to unfaithful acts.

 

I regret once again what advice I should have given to him, who does not know when he will be the perpetrator.

I think again what kind of words I should have said to him, who was a victim born in such a family environment.

 

The number of single mothers I know has increased.

I don't talk about domestic violence, but I often hear that I haven't received child support from the other party.


Things that cannot be solved by medical progress alone

"Care to prevent unwanted pregnancies leads to the prevention of child abuse."


With the advancement of contraceptive methods, I wondered if this could only be left to the female side for a moment, but the thoughts of those who are actually working on the problem are different.


Just relying on the system makes it unclear that the value of sex and life is a pair.

The problem of DV and stalking is not solved either.

Violence will not disappear from human society even if romantic relationships and marital relationships are ignored.

 

I learned that communication is important.

This is not just about the two men and women who are the  parties concerned.

It belongs to our society that compassions, understands, and helps those in need.


Reference:

Matsushima Hospital (Obstetrics / Gynecology / Pediatrics) Homepage 

まつしま病院|女性とこどもの「健康」を総合的にサポートします (matsushima-wh.or.jp)

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ