Narcissistic personality disorder | I had a problem

2021年12月22日水曜日

★Bblock ★recommend essay

t f B! P L

Do I have to run away if I meet?

People with narcissistic personality disorder characteristics

The impression I had on him was that he was intelligent, but his words and actions were unfounded, and he began to have superficial knowledge, such as giving instructions and advice, and not feeling responsible for the words.

It was like a junior high school student.

Looking back on my memory, I didn't have such a bad feeling from the beginning.

I thought he was serious, and he had intellectual and lofty values.

No, without my bad feelings, that first impression is still true.

I started to question him a little when he started to complain to the people around him.

Our relationship is in the hierarchy of a volunteer organization, and there is no such thing as the greatest position from the norms of that organization, but in the form of a system of instruction, he Above, I was below.

He was a person who moved in a few years ago and was spilling to me because the instructions of the head of the organization were unclear and uncoordinated.

A few weeks later, I don't know what kind of negotiations he made the head of the group, but he changed some of the group's chain of command and created a group that he could move with his own authority.

However, it was clear that the chain of instruction of the organization, which was based on many years of experience, was not familiar with the derivative organization of the burning blade that I probably came up with from what I wanted.

And I decided to clean up their messes.

Since this is a volunteer organization, even if the damage caused by the change occurs, the people around me don't care so much, and I hesitate to insert my mouth.

Since I was in charge of collecting money and accounting, I was worried that waste was not noticeable or that there was an individual burden on the members, so I reported it to the head of the organization.

This was resolved once, but he seemed to be able to blame himself for one of the causes of his new set and say he was innocent.

He once said that he had heard in discussions that the annual Christmas party was canceled due to local activities I oversaw.

I knew that it was the intention of the head of the group that the Christmas party was canceled due to my accounting relationship, so I felt very uncomfortable, but if I heard that, that kind of discussion until I confirmed the fact that there was something I couldn't feel like refuting, I agreed.

Confirming the discomfort of his words and the credibility of those words seemed to doubt him, that is, I neglected to confirm the facts because I did not want to think that he was lying.

He said that I plan my activities for self-satisfaction, that I'm trying too hard alone and taking away the opportunities of those around me, and that people around me don't want to do it.

It seemed that he made a rumor that he was there.

And the person who regularly participated in the planning of the activity that I had been doing once a year refused to cooperate, saying that "everyone's awareness is not so high".

The planning of my activity was originally created from discussions with friends, and most of the people who participated in it were moving students and new members of society, so it was a natural activity for a group.

The actual site was exciting.

The person who said, "Everyone's consciousness is not so high," also watched the situation and cooperated.

The activity I planned was successfully completed, and the rumors he had made did not do much harm here.

In the activity report, I told the head of the organization that the activity is self-satisfaction at worst, but at best it is a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, and that there is nothing that is so worrisome at the moment.

Another thing is that "he" didn't send the activity notice for some reason, so we contacted him with our own messenger, and because we narrowed down the contact method to LINE, we use LINE.

I have reported that there is a problem with the communication system within this organization to which even those who do not belong.

By the way, he was one level higher than me in the hierarchy of the organization, and he was also a relay with the head of the organization, so this report naturally caught his eye.

It seems that this made him decisively hostile to me.

His wife, the group of people he created, and those who believed in his words seemed to unite and block my remarks.

His wife said my words were not concrete.

When it comes to LINE, she heard that everyone should use LINE because it's hard for her husband to contact.

And a person of his group glanced at me.

People who believed in his words generally feel that it would be a burden if I wanted to cook homemade food in my activities, so I shouldn't do it as much as asking for a babysitter for visitors.

The only reason that this is not my paranoia is that I can no longer do what I was able to do normally.

It's hard to explain to the people around me.

There is a reason why you can't do it.

It's not impossible.

Because it was done until now.

But if you say you can't, you certainly can't do it for whatever reason.

I once had a consultation from a person.

I want to do something like the activity I did again.

Therefore, I answered that the person should apply according to these rules because this organization has such rules.

Then, the person's report was to his wife, so he was rejected because he was told that he did not follow such rules now.

Even though it is a volunteer organization, it is a historical organization that originated in the United States.

The rules can't change so easily.

I thought that being in this group was meaninglessly disturbing the discipline of this group due to its hostility, and I quietly quit this group just when we were forced to refrain by Corona.

I've heard that there are three other people who have recently been distant from the group that have been hurt by his words and deeds, and one of them tells us that he was in trouble even before he moved.

It seemed like.

Now that I'm gone, his spirit will be stable and he will enjoy the group at will.

Now there is a change of head of the group, one of the people in the group he made becomes the head, and he himself is in the second position.

He doesn't seem to be happy otherwise. He was married to a young lady in a wealthy house. His wife's brothers are all fine people. He is from a wealthy family himself, and his brothers are all fine.

He must do the same.

However, his career has been delayed.

He must be socially recognized.

He has been raised that way.

I thought he was being cornered.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ