Looking for challengers! Original Japanese tongue twisters on created by me.

2023年7月29日土曜日

essay

t f B! P L

Looking for challengers! original tongue twister

These are original collection of tongue twisters in Japanese that I created on my whim.

Some of them may already be there.

Please take it with a grain of salt if it doesn't make sense.

We will continue to increase the number little by little, so please continue to support me.


Try saying it out loud and repeating it three times.

古米古古米古古古米(こまいここまいこここまい)

Komai Kokomai Kokokomai

Meaning:

Old rice, Old old rice, Old old old rice.

"Old" means one year ago in this case.

Therefore, "Old old" means 2 years ago.


It's a simple tongue twister that just repeats a noun.

Ancient rice is quite old, so you may not have many opportunities to eat it.

スパイ数回酸っぱい失敗(すぱいすうかいすっぱいしっぱい)

Supai sukai suppai shippai

Meaning:

Spy several times sour failure.


Among the tongue twisters I've come up with, it has a pretty solid meaning.

It may be quite easy once you get used to it.

寒いも熱いもサツマイモ(さむいもあついもさつまいも)

Samuimo atsuimo satsumaimo

Meaning:
Sweet potatoes both cold and hot.


It reminds me of a roasted sweet potato, but it's a tongue twister whose meaning I don't quite understand.

I think the vocabulary is good.

ダブル炙りカルビ(だぶるあぶりかるび)

Daburu aburi karubi

Meaning:
Double grilled ribs.

Among the tongue twisters I came up with, this one is quite difficult, but the meaning is not too difficult.

The grilled short ribs alone have the feel of a tongue twister, but I think it would have been even more difficult if you added a double to it.

Double feels like an afterthought and may not be very realistic.

If a double grilled ribs burger comes out, it's hard to order it.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ