Tetris for free; If you want to play, this is the site.

2023年7月26日水曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

Free and easy to use, similar to the original

There are many free games such as Tetris and those that imitate it, but this one seems to have a gameplay similar to the familiar Tetris.

If you want to play Tetris marathon by yourself, please try Tetris on this site.

TETRIS

There are advertisements around, but they don't really bother me.

無料でテトリスを遊びたいならこのサイト

Good points

The controls feel exactly like Tetris.

Even if the speed of falling increases as the level increases, you can cope with it because you can operate it with the keyboard.


Although the BGM is arranged, it is the familiar music from Tetris.


In other free games, the game ends when you reach a certain level.

I can't say for sure, but I've never reached the upper limit with my skills in this Tetris game, so I think I'll be able to get into it quite a bit.

Bad points

Advertisements will be displayed.

Around Tetris and before you start the game you have to watch about 5 seconds of advertisement.

It's a free game, so you'll need to understand that before playing.

TETRIS

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ