Surprisingly addictive free physics engine game|Fruity Fiesta

2023年7月27日木曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

A falling game where it is difficult to predict where they will fall.

Recently, I've become addicted to a falling game that uses a simple physics engine.

Its name is Fruity Fiesta.

The link below will take you to the game. *This game will no longer be playable on October 19, 2023.

Fruity Fiesta

In the image below, I can't say that the game play is very good, but I think you can see many kinds of fruits.

意外とハマる無料物理エンジン落ちゲー|Fruity Fiesta

If you touch the same fruit, it will change to a larger fruit.

At the end, it becomes a big watermelon and disappears, freeing up space and combining the fruits with the goal of making another watermelon.

My high score was 3702 in a game where I erased two watermelons.

意外とハマる無料物理エンジン落ちゲー|Fruity Fiesta

What makes it addictive is that it has a surprisingly sloppy construction and a physics engine that allows it to move in unexpected ways.

If the stacked fruits exceed the dotted line above, the game is over.

That's fine, but if you stack up fruits close to the dotted line and then drop a new fruit, the game over will take priority even if it touches the same fruit.

Therefore, the feeling of regret that I have to take a little more time to erase it may be what stirs up my desire to try again.

However, in terms of the game, I wish they would give priority to the fruit disappearing rather than the game over.


Also, due to the physics engine, the result may be different from what you expected, such as the fruit bouncing or sliding.

This is a source of frustration, and while some people may dislike it, it may also motivate them to try again.


Afterwards, my mother saw me playing the game, and she saw what looked like a cat's face on the fruit and thought it was cute.

That may certainly be the case.

If you are interested, please try playing it once.

Fruity Fiesta

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ