What to do when CoD MWII updates are not progressing at all

2023年7月28日金曜日

Helpful info

t f B! P L

CoD; MWII update is not progressing at all.

Recently, since around Season 3, the update speed has slowed down significantly, and it's a phenomenon that never ends.

I'm using Battle.net, and this is the problem I'm experiencing there.

CoDのアップデートがぜんぜん進まない時の対処法

As shown in the image above, the amount sent is in KB.

If I had been doing it right, it wouldn't have finished even after waiting 8 hours.


This is how I solved it ↓

CoDのアップデートがぜんぜん進まない時の対処法

Changing Battle.net's server from Asia to Europe.

That's all.

Then, like this, the amount of transmission improved to the MB level.

CoDのアップデートがぜんぜん進まない時の対処法

I learned about this method from a tweet by Rush Gaming's CoD pro player Gorou.

<Translation>

The update won't finish for the rest of my life, so I looked it up and found out that it would stop if I changed the regional settings.

I changed it to Europe and it was over in seconds.

Too much mysterious bugs...

— Gorou / Rush Gaming (@RushGorou) June 22, 2023


He also teaches you how to fight in CoD and how to customize the weapons used by pros in his YouTube videos.

They broadcast paid coaching (sometimes free) and CDL tournaments on a mirror basis, so if you follow them, you'll be able to get useful information as soon as possible.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ