Asparagus is amazing! Leaf shape that does not hinder the growth of posterity

2021年12月16日木曜日

★Bblock ★recommend essay

t f B! P L

The mystery of nature learned from asparagus

Not only delicious, but the greatness of asparagus

I grow asparagus in a planter.

I actually put it in the room as a foliage plant, but I felt like I wanted to make it bigger, so I moved it from a small cup to a large planter.

You just want to eat asparagus ... (^^;

Maybe so.

I love stir-fried asparagus with butter.

I definitely want to eat it with bacon,

I haven't grown anything big enough to eat yet, but the leaves are high and widespread day by day.

For a period, I was worried that some of them would die, but so far, it's going well.

As with any other plant, it's interesting to see how it grows.

What I noticed when I saw the leaves and buds

I'm growing asparagus and it's amazing!

What I recently thought was that the buds that grew later pierced the leaves that had existed before and spread on top of them.

And since the leaves of asparagus are shaped like a net, they do not hinder the progress of the buds that grow later.

Asparagus diagonally above








The photo was taken from above.

I think that something like a small asparagus is growing, but when it grows to a certain extent, it opens and becomes like the surrounding leaves.

Next to asparagus

I took it from the side.

It may be difficult to understand, but there are also leaves that spread out at the bottom, and there are many layers.

Due to the characteristics of asparagus, the roots grow and sprouts grow, and there is a time lag between them.

If the leaves are like a general fan, they will interfere with the buds that grow from below.

Since it seems to be a semi-negative plant, it may not be possible to say that it blocks the light required for photosynthesis so as not to hinder the growth, but it plays the role of an umbrella that creates the shade of the sunbeams that semi-negative prefers.

It also seems to protect the young shoots.

About the conditions necessary for growing asparagus! Do you need enough sunlight? | Vegetable Encyclopedia (vegetables01.xyz)

I don't know the truth because I just glanced at it recently, but I wondered if that was the case.

Well, it can't be said that it has come to be because it is such a plant, and if it is said that there is no argument...

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ