Movie | The Sorcerer's Apprentice is the Wizard's version of The Karate Kid

2022年5月28日土曜日

Movie reviews

t f B! P L

Fusion of modern and magical world (with spoilers)

Bullying, training, and honor recovery

It's been a long time ago, but I would like to talk about my impressions when I saw the witch's disciple starring Nicolas Cage.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice | Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Distribution | Disney Official (disney.co.jp)

It's a little for kids, partly because it's distributed by Disney, but I watched it with four adult men.

The storyline is a bit mundane, along with the Best Kid's template. 

  1. The bullied child
  2. Meet the master and practice
  3. Defeat the boss and look back at everyone
It is a flow like.

It seems that the feelings for the girl I like are mixed there.

However, it was an impression after I finished watching it (although there was such an atmosphere from the training), the story development was natural, the acting of the actors was good, and the video was beautiful and enjoyable.

No, to be honest, I don't think it's okay to have more originality because it's a movie making.

It was a time when Harry Potter was just popular, so I may have got on it, but I think there are many stories like this.

According to Wikipedia, the original is based on the disciple of the witch of the Disney feature film "Fantasia".

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Movie)-Wikipedia

Speaking of works similar to The Karate Kid, "Dragon Ball" made in Hollywood is also the same, but the master who plays Nicolas Cage is killed by the enemy, the disciple boy defeats the enemy, and the last master is revived.

It was similar, and I thought it might be a witch version of Dragon Ball.

However, I don't think it will be as badly criticized as Dragon Ball.

Anyone who likes teacher-disciple love would be nice.

It is also a good place to immerse yourself in the world view that says, "If magic is revived in the present age."

It can be boring for anyone looking for a novel movie.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ