Music to enjoy the singing voice of Coming Flavor | TRUTH

2022年5月30日月曜日

Music reviews

t f B! P L

Check the expressiveness by recording

Audio-only performance that is different from live performances

If you are asked to recommend it as a fan of Coming Flavor, you probably would say "Camelia" as of May 2022.


There are also cases where both members and creators are putting effort into selling.

However, after listening to Coming Flavor's songs several times, I came up with the idea that "TRUTH" might be the one that makes it easier to understand the expressiveness of the members' singings.

If you have a singing ability that means a powerful singing voice, you might recommend "1 million liters of tears", but I think this is a song that shows a little more their detailed expressiveness, habits, and skills.

For example, in the eyes of MIYO (Miyo Nomura), "I can only see beautiful things."

"Oh, I used the edge voice" and the tension goes up.

The singing voice of YU-KI (Yuki Otani) riding a vibrato-friendly ride.

You can also understand the habit of breathtaking singing by HINANO (Hinano Aomi).

In addition, the pronunciation of T, "justify", has been suppressed, making it more artist-like.

In addition, you can enjoy a moist ballad at the second verse.

HINANO has a strong impression of strong rust, but it is impressive, but you can listen to it even if you sing it gently.

YU-KI and HINANO can also use edge voice.

I'm also happy that the high singing voice of ENA (Mr. Aina Suzuki) works.

The slightly husky-like part is attractive, and the place where I sing the lyrics with confidence as my own words is also wonderful.

These features may tend to diminish a bit when it comes to live performances.

Perhaps it's also tense.

It's about walking, but there is movement, and there are also hand choreography in some places.

However, live performances have the goodness of live performances, and it is boorish to say too much detail.

Even if I'm nervous and a little off, I'm sharing that tension with the audience, so I feel like I want to support more and more.

It's a little different from competitions, auditions, and singing competitions.

It may also be harder to hear your voice than in the studio.

For example, I think that YU-KI, which seems to have the most presence in this song, has an intonation because it can enter her world, that is, it has the power of a studio where she can listen to her voice well.

That said, the pitches aren't there yet, but the characteristics of their voices I've listed aren't something that can be edited.

Undoubtedly their singing voice.

It's also fun to get a glimpse of how they interpreted this song live.

It may change that it is better to swallow the lyrics and sing this way than when it was recorded in the studio.

It may be overwhelming to say such a thing to the unit, but it was a song that I could immerse myself in the singing voice of the Kamifure members so much that I wanted someone to go around and sing solo for about one song in a live performance.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ