Misfire of a hunting dog | Do not shoot suspicious

2022年5月24日火曜日

社会

t f B! P L

The tip of the muzzle and the meaning of the trigger

A fresh scene that cannot be felt at the table

A state of hunting that I found while investigating how powerful a rifle is.

The prey is a wild boar.

People who are familiar with it may call it Shishi in Japanese.

The place is Shizuoka prefecture.

Actually, my uncle is also hunting in Shizuoka.

I had the meat of wild boar and venison separated and ate it as grilled meat.

I remember that the deer had no habit and was delicious.

Wild boars are similar to pigs, but they are more quirky and harder.

But I thought that hunting was a good thing because it was satisfying to eat.

The impression that I saw the hunting situation in this video is that I feel sorry for the wild boar.

A figure that does not die easily, a figure that struggles to live.

It will hurt.

I strengthened my appreciation for the food.

Misfire of hunting dogs

It was the first time I saw the actual situation even if I had an uncle who was hunting.

What I was surprised at was the proximity of the hunting dog when shooting the prey.

I didn't expect dogs to eat so much prey.

And there are three.

And if humans were so close, they wouldn't point their guns.

I was a little scared that I wouldn't hit the dog by mistake.

Then, I searched for "hunting dog misfire" and noticed the following blog.

About the misfire of two-legged racehunting dogs (fc2.com)

It's an idea of ​​a hunter's misfire on a hound.

It's not that the dog and the prey that I talked about earlier are too close to each other to misfire.

A barking dog is less likely to be misfired.

Dogs that do not ring are more likely to misfire.

Is it unavoidable?

It feels like there is no such thing.

After reading this, I thought, "Don't punish suspicions, don't shoot suspicions."

A hunting gun is a tool with a strong killing ability.

Once you lose your life, you won't come back.

If you are absorbed in hunting, can you lose your feelings for hunting dogs?

Is it similar to the psychology of unfamiliar fellow movements and fellow mistakes that make you feel annoyed when you are crazy about playing sports?

I'm annoyed.

If it is bad to be there, it is possible that you will become selfish.

Or, as I heard from my uncle, wild boars may rush here, so if you fail to shoot, there is a danger of life.

There is a feeling of tension between living and dying, and there may be a fear that if we do not do it, we will be able to do it.

However, according to the author of the above blog, it is possible to distinguish between prey and hunting dogs and shoot, and it is the theory that if the hunting dog is ringing, it will not be misfired, so this is not the case.

If you become interested and enter the world of hunting, keep in mind that triggering involves not only the prey, but also the lives of your partner, the hunting dog, and your hunting companion, humans.

And I would like to bring respect and gratitude to the active hunters.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ