The millionaire of SKE48’ game | to increase the winning percentage!

2022年2月6日日曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

Great for fun and killing time

Simple rules for online competition

My recent pleasure is to increase the winning percentage with the smartphone game "SKE48's millionaire is not over!".

It is an application that millionaires can play online, and the rules are

  • 8 cuts
  • Suit binding
  • Number binding
  • Suit and number squeeze
  • Stairs
  • revolution
  • Revolutionary return

It's a very simple thing.

Most of the players are SKE48 fans.

NPCs may be included as supplements in 4-player battles.

It is assigned to richest, rich, poor, and poorest in the order of winning, and the points earned are determined by the card of the member set by the player and the order of victory or defeat.

TV and commercial appearance events are held regularly, and the higher the points earned, the more you can contribute to the members who support you.

I support Kimie Akahori as usual, but she doesn't seem to play many games herself.

I rarely charge in apps because she doesn't run for the event.

Win rate is motivation

My richest rate is 38%.


I am motivated in this game to raise this rate as much as possible.

I'm thinking of charging if I attend the event someday, but for now this is all I'm looking forward to.


There are items called "richest Spoofing" and "rich Spoofing", and you can use them to start a match in the richest / rich class.

It is a handy item for those who want to earn points quickly.

I also use it for a while.

When Marin Sakamoto was fighting for the right to appear in a commercial, I wanted to support her.

Actually, I don't want to use it because I want to record a pure winning percentage, but when there is such a cause, it doesn't matter.

I just used what I had.

Compared to the people who really support it, I’m nothing.

Even so, I earned a little less than 10 million points by using the items that replenish the hearts needed to participate in the game I originally had.

Richest gets twice as many points as rich.

Therefore, the higher the winning percentage, the more efficiently the heart can be converted into points, so it is better to be high.

As for my own efforts, not to mention not using the auto function, I have decided some strategies myself.

Roughly speaking

  • Remember the cards that were issued as much as possible and guess the opponent's hand.
  • Especially remember 3, 8, K, A, 2, Joker.
  • If there is a pair, leave it as much as possible and start with the single one.

As a tendency, I often wait and see, and it may be late to put out.

Whether this tendency works or not depends on the time and the case, but I think there is room for improvement because there are times when the other party's quick turnaround ends up being unable to do anything.

I have to fight thousands of times to raise the millionaire rate by 1%.

It's a long way.

For that reason, I may be more motivated than the mission provided by the game.


It's a foul, and I don't want to keep it as much as possible, but it's steadily accumulating (´; ω; `)

By the way, I think you can see the player name a little, but in reality, the place you want to say "Elias'Mates" is "Eliaz".

This is because it is used without hitting "s" and "m" in succession.

I am in a situation where I feel a little inconvenient even though I am trying to protect public order.

I'm not so particular about the name (^^;

The millionaire of SKE48 Official site (ske48million.jp)

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ