Is Ultraman between solid and gas? He never sinks even if it is heavy

2022年2月24日木曜日

Movie reviews

t f B! P L

Substances that make up Ultraman's body

Recall based on fan-made videos

I thought that Ultraman might be a substance between solid and gas.

It is often said in science fiction readers that Ultraman's weight will sink into the ground, but I came up with a theory to deny it.

It's been a while since the information about Anno's director Shin Ultraman was disclosed, but during that time, some fan-made videos came out.

All of them are of high quality and are impressive.

Among them, this was a little interesting.


At first I thought it was official.

I thought it was an official video clipping.

I was a little disappointed when I thought it was official.

"It has become a cheap CG," I said.

I thought that this Ultraman had not feeling of weight or texture.

Speaking of Ultraman, after all, it's dusty and walking around.

And it is a quick jump over the ground.

But this has no such element.

It wasn't until I saw the comments that I realized it was unofficial.

I noticed that a fan made it.

As soon as I realized that it wasn't made by a professional, my values ​​changed drastically!

On the contrary, "it's pretty amazing".

I thought there was love. 

There is no room to enter the world of Ultraman

Immediately after accepting this video, I became obsessed with an idea.

Ultraman is an alien.

It moves quickly and smoothly even though it doesn't have that texture and is shiny.

On the contrary, it may be like a substance in the universe.

I've seen it in the occult system.

Like a liquid like metal, and like a living thing.

Was it a UFO material?

And the existence of Grey.

That strange system and fluffy feeling without a sense of weight.

It would be interesting to add a little more greylike element to Ultraman.

Certainly Ultraman already has a weight setting.

Here, Ultraman has a case in the center, it becomes a light substance toward the outside, and because gravity is heading toward the center, the weight is offset and it is in a light state.

In other words, Ultraman's body is like a galaxy and its mass is messed up, but there is a phenomenon that it looks light in substance.

That's why he can make himself bigger or smaller, heavier or lighter, and he can shoot light rays from his hands.

Well, it wouldn't be possible if someone from the science and mathematics system told me.

As long as I have a weight setting, this theory ends up being my complete delusion.

But let me tell you a little more, if Ultraman really came from space, it wouldn't be clear if it was such a solid or gas, it wouldn't get soiled or dirty, it would emit a little light and move quickly.

Even so, the world view of Ultraman will increase with each new series, so I would like to expect an official dogma.

Regarding transformation, the meaning of monsters, the color of Ultraman, and what kind of action will be taken if humans actually transform into Ultraman.

The existence of Ultraman, which is gradually fleshed out like a research paper.

Anno's director Shin Ultraman is looking forward to seeing what kind of things he will focus on and dig into.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ