Speed eating like a quick shot | The rice ball 30sec challenge

2022年2月23日水曜日

Reserch

t f B! P L

Speed eating like a quick shot

The result of trying

Do you know the rice ball 30 seconds challenge?

Have you ever been popular on YouTube?

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi's video was introduced by my sister, and I tried to challenge it^^

Use the packaged rice balls sold at convenience stores.

You can enjoy the crispy seaweed by opening it just before eating.

As a preparation, I took a lot of water and chewed gum to activate the salivary glands for about two days.

Set a glass of water by my side in case of emergency.

The first time, I tried umeboshi. I thought that saltiness or sourness would make saliva easier to eat.

Result ↓

 40 seconds!

To be honest, I was confident.

At first, I ate rice balls vigorously.

I ate about half with a big mouth.

Then it became painful.

My sister, who was watching, was so excited and said, "You can make it!”

Because half of the rice balls were gone at my one bite, but the parties can understand that "I can't ..."

The umeboshi I was expecting didn't touch my tongue at all.

No saliva comes out.

It doesn't come out, or it is absorbed by the rice and seaweed in the mouth at a tremendous speed.

Even so, I was impatient and rushed, and even if I struggled to bite, my jaw became tired and hurt.

It's really painful when swallowing.

The power of my throat is necessary.

It feels like pushing in with the muscles of your throat.

The pain of passing through this throat causes tears.

The last bite was a little before 30 seconds, but it took about 10 seconds to swallow it.

It was hard.

By the way, my sister then challenged with tuna and mayonnaise.

What a 31 seconds! "Wow !!! It's a little more !!!"

Let's brag to everyone! !! !!

She was making each bite smaller.

She was standing and eating.

I don't know if I had an idea.

She ate and swallowed and ate and swallowed repeatedly.

So that's it···.

About a month later,

She brought back the rice balls she had bought for lunch because she didn't have time to eat them, so I tried again to try them.

Recently, I've become a habit of eating chewing gum, so I hydrated and adjusted my condition.

I had pickled plums and tuna, but I chose tuna.

And based on the last reflection

  1. Eat the amount you can swallow. (Do not fill your mouth)
  2. Swallow without chewing.
  3. Don't go to the next bite until you swallow it.

I thought I would do it thoroughly.

Second time,

The first bite went small.

However, I chewed it!

After all it is scary to swallow without chewing.

There is also the trauma of the previous pain.

That's why I unknowingly bite.

I swallowed something that had two bites as much as I had to switch my head.

After that, I put it in the second and third bites and swallowed it.

It hurts for dry seaweed to pass through my throat.

Tears came out.

But it's still about 10 seconds.

It's a good pace.

I had somehow imagined the time allocation from the previous experience.

I was confident that I could go.

But that bloatedness made me chewed more than I expected before swallowing the last bite.

At the end, the amount of saliva is reduced, and the amount that cannot be swallowed accumulates, so it makes me want to chew.

But that was more than necessary.

I had about 10 seconds left, but in a blink of an eye 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...!

I swallowed, I swallowed, and opened my mouth in a hurry!

And stop the clock! !!

Result ↓


30.39 seconds!

The record has passed.

My sister was also watching.

I think I made it emotionally.

Some rice grains remain in the mouth.

Is this OK?

OK isn’t it?

Isn't this good?

I don't know the rules.

There is no referee.

Nobody says anything.

I think I made it for the time being.

But I still want to try again.

It feels better to display the stopwatch within 30 seconds.

It looks like it can be done.

Seems to be talented.

I tried something after a long time.

Isn't the risk quite high?

If you try it, it will cost you rice balls, but you can do it in a short time and feel a sense of accomplishment.

It's kind of like speed eating like a quick shot.

But it's never healthy.

Some people die from mochi.

Some people died after drinking alcohol all at once.

There is a danger.

It's dangerous enough to die.

Please be careful not to force or overdo it.

I do not recommend it.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ