Restaurant | What can be the cause of the corona community-acquired infection

2022年2月2日水曜日

the world

t f B! P L

At a familiar restaurant

Tableware that you have finished eating

Recently, I'm going to a set meal shop at work.

I'll keep down the name of the restaurant.

So, I saw that this would be a source of corona infection.

The set meal shop is a kitchen where about 3 or 4 people cook and wash dishes.

One person in the hall accepts orders, serves them, and returns the dishes to the kitchen.

The person in the hall seems to be very busy.

And the disposable chopsticks fall on the floor, but he picks them up and throw them in the trash can.

That's fine, but he'll continue working without washing his hands.

Naturally, he will serve dishes.

I thought it was a little dirty.

I didn't really care about this, but it was an opportunity to follow the person with my eyes.

Looking at it, the person started cleaning up the dishes after the customer left.

To my surprise, he was pinching the edge of the teacup with his fingers.

I thought it had the saliva of the customer.

And he keeps working without wiping his hands.

I heard that the infection rate of coronavirus is higher in oral infections such as sharing a platter at a drinking table or swirling than in airborne infections, so I thought this was dangerous.

Now that the Omicron strain has become the mainstream and the number of infected people has exceeded 4,000 in Tokyo alone, I thought that this is one of the causes of community-acquired infections.

I'm thinking a little about whether to report it to the store or whether the health center.

However, I also want to protect the lives of people who are working hard in the hall.

It feels terrible for that person to wash their hands every time.

You certainly have to be careful about infectious diseases, but I wonder if it's okay to go that far.

Do you get sterilized with alcohol every time?

This too should not cause rough hands.

It would be nice if we could cut off the conductor between the customers and the hall staffs.

Possible measures

When customers go to pick up the food served at the counter, the hall staffs can concentrate on cleaning up and the conductors are cut off.

Alternatively, the hall staffs are dedicated to serving only, and the tableware is returned to the return port by the customers.

In this case as well, the conductors are cut off, and there are places like that in the first place.

However, at the store I saw the other day, the person who serves the food has to clean up, so it may be difficult because it can not be unified into either one and it will be halfway.

The other is a way for dishwashers to come to pick up the dishes if the customers are unable to help.

If this can be done, it will be possible to cut the conductor without changing the environment so far, which is the best in the store I saw.

At first glance, it may be difficult to get out of the kitchen because the person washing the dishes was quite old.

After that, I think it would be nice if they could slow down enough to wipe their hands.

There is a risk that the turnover rate of customers will decrease, and sales will decrease.

There is no doubt that the store is also supportive of infectious disease control, such as leaving the doors open and setting partitions as instructed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.

I hope that such blind spots will be improved.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ