Laptop | Future mouse selection 2022

2022年2月28日月曜日

Helpful info

t f B! P L

Bluetooth is recommended even if it is wireless

Inadvertent mistake

I bought a new laptop in the spring of 2021.

Until now, everyone used my sister's laptop as if it were a family computer.

So, I decided to buy a new mouse that suits my taste.

I chose a trackball mouse that I operated with my thumb.

When I play DTM, I handle the laptop computer and the electronic piano alternately.

At that time, if I use a trackball mouse, I can operate it on my lap or on the piano.

I used to use this type of mouse before, so I repeated it.

However,,,

There is only one USB port for my new laptop!

There is only one common USB Type A outlet.

The other two are type C.

The current mainstream type C.

If you use a mouse connected to a USB receiver, it may not be easy to use.

I regret that I did it.

Wireless is wireless, but since it is a USB receiver, I ended up losing one USB port.

In DTM, I want to use it with a USB type A outlet to connect a slightly higher cable, so the only one left is type C.

I bought a USB conversion adapter for about 800 yen at a nearby electronics retail store and managed to survive.

But I have to attach it every time I use it, and if I hit it somewhere while pointing, it will bend and it is honestly troublesome.

My sister's mouse is cheaper than 2000 yen, but it has a Bluetooth connection.

Once you made your laptop recognized by a Bluetooth connection, it is easy because the connected device is built-in.

Despite being more than double that of mine, it's a USB receiver.

From now on, I just remembered that it was a mouse with a Bluetooth connection.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ