CoD Warzone | WinRed custom experience story

2023年5月23日火曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

We might compete with a professional player. Maybe it will stand out in his streaming?

Weekend Warzone Custom Match Hosted by WinRed Players

WinRed is a professional Call of Duty esports player who belongs to RushGaming.

Warzone Custom Matches, which he hosts often on weekends.

Recently, WinRed has been holding audience-participation projects on Saturdays and Sundays.

I don't say he'll do it every week, so sometimes he doesn't, but if you like CoD, follow him and check it out.

Rush WinRed - YouTube

[Translation]

Participatory!

[CoD: WARZONE2] Participation type: Anyone can participate! Fight me! #WinRed Custom “WinRed” https://t.co/8nDBgmsiXm

— WinRed / Win Red / Rush Gaming (@RushWinRed) May 21, 2023

Rush WinRed-YouTube


I knew of its existence for a long time, but the timing did not match, so I participated for the first time this time.

Just when I started CoD, it took quite a while for my PC to start up, so it was my routine to watch YouTube while I waited.

A live stream of WinRed just came out as a recommendation, so I checked it out and a custom match was being held.

It seems that a custom match requires at least 50 people, and when I saw it, there were 43 people, and they were actively recruiting participants.

There was a Warzone ranked match, the time was a little late, and tomorrow was Monday, so I managed to slip into the 50th place.

That said, I'm not very good at Warzone, and although I have the ambition to improve, I've never had results.

However, this time I was able to finish in 4th place.

I will make a video as a souvenir.

Please forgive me for the poor image quality due to my PC's specs not being sufficient.

Reflection point

Wasted shooting after the second kill is not corpse shooting.

I realized that the weapon I thought was a light machine gun was a semi-automatic battle rifle, so I changed it to full-auto and tried it out.

I hope the people who get killed aren't in a bad mood.


At the end, I threw Semtex into my house and got revenge, but I was actually about to set up a cluster mine.

I was killed anyway.

The point of reflection is

  • Not picking up the Revive Pistol in front of Mawize's shop.
  • For not getting smoked before being sniped by a sniper at Salif Bay.

I was already aware of the presence and direction of the sniper when he was shot at the clock tower in Salif Bay.

I thought that I could somehow avoid it by running sideways, but I was naive.

The reason I didn't pick up the Revive Pistol was because I was in a hurry.

Enemies tend to gather near the shop, so you will want to retreat immediately.

If I had a Revive Pistol, I might have survived after being hit by a sniper.

There was no other shield, so the possibility is infinitely close to zero...

Another regret is that I ran to the house where I was last killed.

I wasn't wary at all.

It would be strange if there were only about 2 buildings left in the final circle and no enemies were hiding.

I didn't intend to enter the house, and I thought that if I set up a cluster mine, the enemy who escaped later would be caught, but I should have suspected that the enemy had entered first.

Why couldn't I!

I would like to take advantage of this reflection and raise the rank of Warzone a little more.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ