A free game like the Flight Simulator only on the browser.

2023年8月1日火曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

It's free and can be done in your browser, so you don't need to install anything.

You can visit the site called GeoFS from the URL below.

GeoFS - Free Online Flight Simulator (geo-fs.com)

When you move to the site, click on [FLY] at the top center.

無料で遊べるフライトシミュレーターみたいなゲーム

Depending on the settings, buildings can also be reproduced properly.

The image below shows the cityscape of Tokyo.

You can see the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, Yoyogi Park, and Mt. Fuji in the distance.

無料で遊べるフライトシミュレーターみたいなゲーム

When I was a student, I had a flight simulator installed on the PC I bought.

For me, who used to play on PlayStation, PC games were maniacal and difficult to get into, and it was difficult to find enjoyment in them.

Flight simulators are one of those games, and they don't tell me what my goal is, and I didn't get a game over even if I crash, so it's not really fun, but when I get bored with other games, I just start it up.

However, even at a young age, I felt a sense of romance in the fact that every corner of the world was created and that I could fly there.

I flew to many famous places, just like exploring with Google Earth.

I went to my house, my grandma's house, and tried to cross the Pacific Ocean.

It makes me think that the open world that is now mainstream was there.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ