I tried playing MWIII beta version on a non-recommended normal PC

2023年10月16日月曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

I can't reach a gaming PC...

Play the latest titles at the lowest quality

Beta version distribution has begun for the release of the new MWIII of the representative FPS Call of Duty.

Looking at videos from other streamers, I don't think the quality of the graphics has changed that much, but it seems to require more specs than the previous game, MWII, so I was almost unable to play it on my PC.

disappointing···.

However, if you set the quality to the lowest setting, it will work.

The image quality is now around PS2 or lower. (Actually, you can improve the image quality a little more.)

However, I've been hearing the opinion that MWII's movements are sluggish, so I'm glad I was able to experience a little bit of what the old CoD was like.

It's my first time playing a game, and I'm also a realistic thinker, so I wasn't dissatisfied with the controls in MWII, and although I'm not good enough to use character controls, I thought the speedy gameplay was interesting.

Below is a video of the actual gameplay, but the quality is extremely poor.

"Your PC is normal"

"There is no problem with YouTube."

I would like to add.

By the way, please do not play with non-recommended specs as it will put an excessive load on your PC.

I bought my current PC a year and a half ago, and if I had discovered CoD a little earlier, I might have considered a gaming PC.


Based on my experience with MWII, I will introduce "MWIII | Don't regret! | How and when to buy the new CoD cheaply". 

 

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ