CoD DMZ solo | The Old Place | The Extraction Protocol of Building 21

2023年10月17日火曜日

Game play

t f B! P L

The Old Place overview

  1. Kill 8 Konnni soldiers in Building 21.
  2. Extract the extraction protocol from Building 21.

Kill 8 Konni soldiers

Building 21 is occupied by Konni soldiers.

Reinforcements will arrive frequently, so simply killing the soldiers you encounter will complete the task.

CoD DMZソロ|跡地|回収プロトコルを入手して脱出

Personally, I have the impression that the soldiers of Shadow Company were stronger.

However, don't let your guard down.

Make sure to procure weapons that are easy to use and fight at an appropriate distance.

Obtain the extraction protocol

[the extraction Protocol] was dropped by defeated enemies.

CoD DMZソロ|跡地|回収プロトコルを入手して脱出

You'll have to take this with you and escape.

Actually, I have never escaped Building 21.

I've been there several times for other missions, but I've only been able to complete them without escaping.

Escape Building 21

Building 21 came here for the first time in a while for this mission.

I proceed through the dark building with anxiety in my heart.


I was lucky enough to clear the mission on my first try, so I posted it on YouTube as a commemoration.

The quality is not good, but please take a look if you like.

The most important thing to watch out for in Building 21 is the enemy operator.

NPCs are of course a force to be reckoned with, but nothing is more frightening than the player's movement and focus.


When completing this mission, I was careful to take free kills of enemy operators.

There is a difference in armor if you approach the enemy at the beginning, but the risk of death is high.

If their opponents are skilled, it will be even more difficult to win.


I am not a sample person, and when I look back at it, I sometimes see dangerous parts and valuable items that I forgot to take.

Watching someone who is good at it may be the quickest way to improve.

You can increase your chances of winning by being able to notice before your opponent and think about your tactics so that you can shoot first.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ