Amaryllis Condition one year after germination in planter

2023年10月19日木曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

Amaryllis has grown quite a bit, but it's still small compared to its parents.

Focusing on how many days it takes from sowing seeds to the first germination of amaryllis, I have written about the growth process and cultivation methods starting with "Amaryllis | How long does it take from sowing to germination?" 

 

This is what the amaryllis looks like about a year after the seeds germinate.

種から育てたアマリリスの1年後

At this time of year, the temperature is high and the sun is strong, so I put it in a place that gets half the sun.

However, the soil became dry and one of the plants withered.

Of the 15 germinated, 9 have survived so far.

種から育てたアマリリスの1年後

Some of them have grown big enough to have twin leaves.

It seems like the growth rate is quite slow compared to other plants.

I would like to see what happens to the bulbs when I repot them.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ