Eternium Strategy | Defeat Rak'shul The Usurper | Stage 47

2022年4月18日月曜日

Game play

t f B! P L

Tough boss again

It works for those who are only physically attacking

This tough boss " Rak’shul the Usurper" that I met when I came to stage 47.

He is the king of the race called Ursoc.

As he is a king, he has a life that is unmatched by any other.

The attack power was quite good, and I died if I got twice in a row ...

Eternium Strategy | Laxial, The Ursulpa | Stage 47

But I want to move on faster than raising the level or strengthening the equipment!

I had a strong feeling that I could somehow beat it.

I always had the technique of attacking across the wall that I discovered before, so if I was looking for something that could be used…

Then I found the slope!

This is going to be a good gap.

If you try it, it will be successful.

Below is the video.

The effect is like bounty hunter ammunition bouncing, but it seems to have reached.

After adjusting the position, I felt like I was hitting it a little more.

But this enemy was really hard.

Most of the other bosses have a lot of stamina, but this is not the ratio for The Usurper.

I couldn't cut my life at all, so I decided to leave it for a while after entering this Saddle technique (^^;

I boiled tea and drank it 💦

Those who can fight and win decently are really amazing!

I respect people who have completed climbing Mt. Fuji.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ