SKE48 Millionaire | Why is it so late to put out your hand?

2022年4月27日水曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

Let’s know the actual situation and reduce stress

Time control is 30 seconds

A smartphone game app for fans, "SKR48's millionaire is not over!"(SKE48 no Daihugou wa owaranai!), Which is ideal for killing time, can be used as a brain teaser, and can sometimes play against members.

SKE48 Millionaire | Why is it so late to put out your hand? Kimie Akahori


The millionaire of SKE48 is not over! (ske48million.jp)

Because it's online, I think that the main battle is usually between fans.

One of the causes of troubles that can occur in such a situation is the length of time until the hand is put out.

The time given to each player, which is almost always present in this type of battle game, is given to each player.

In this app, it is set to 30 seconds, and it recovers for 1 second each time your turn comes around.

As with Go and Shogi, if it weren't for this, it would be considered endlessly, and it can be assumed that other players would be inconvenienced if the match wasn't over, whether intentionally or in an accident.

Therefore, for whatever reason, the time spent is used to the detriment of the player.

In Go and Shogi, if you run out of time, you will lose, but in SKE48's millionaire, the computer is forced to take out your hand.

It seems that even the millionaire of SKE48 had a little more self-cleaning effect on troubles between users if they lost, but it was probably unwilling time out due to an accident such as communication status that they did not lose even if they had zero time.

Perhaps there was a reason for wanting to reduce dissatisfaction.

However, waiting is stressful.

This time, I tried to summarize the reasons why the opponent makes me wait, so that we can organize our feelings by considering the actual situation.

Why it's slow to put out their hands

Communication status was poor, and operation became impossible

Perhaps the most frequent cause is that the communication status has deteriorated, and it has become impossible to operate.

If the communication status is bad and the match is interrupted, the app will be restarted, so it seems that the feature is that it has been used up for 30 seconds by the time it returns.

I think your opponent is impatient and he should be sorry.

Communication was cut off due to a bug in the app

The above-mentioned deterioration of communication status and symptoms are almost the same, but it seems that the user cannot help at present because of the application.

Occurrence of lag

I don't know if this is a communication or an app behavior, but it can cause a lag when you put out your last hand.

It's probably a second or two, so you may not care so much, but you may wonder why it's so slow just to put it out at the end.

Please note that it may be a rug.

To intent to interfere with the opponent's play as much as possible with the regret of losing

The mental aspect is only speculation, but this is expected from the flow of play.

I had been fighting smoothly until then, but when I was almost defeated, I suddenly stopped moving.

Their hands is so bad that they are wondering how to win, and if they lose, they'll get angry.

It can be frustrating if we keep losing.

Losing is certain, so the last resort to damage their opponent is to take our precious time.

I don't think anyone is doing it strategically even at an event, but if you're in a situation like this, you might want to sympathize with "I understand your feelings."

Defeat was certain and it turned into ashes because of despair

If we lost with extraordinary feelings for the battles.

It's a pattern that we can't think of anything anymore.

Even the poor can achieve it by using "spoofing cards(Narisumashi kado)" that can be started by millionaires and millionaires, "coin 10x ticket(koin Ju bai ken)", and betting 10 hearts.

The shock when not there is great.

I haven't deliberately extended my time, but when I reach first place 20 times in a row, I get the title of "Millionaire Master".

When it was interrupted at the 18th time, I might have stopped a little.

I'm sorry.

They threw their smartphones with the regret of losing

Well, there are some similarities to the above feelings, but the pattern is that they have thrown out their smartphone or game physically or mentally.

Of course, I'm not doing this myself, but when I was in elementary school, I remember when my friend lost the game, he got angry and threw the controller and left the room.

Sometimes that kind of thing happens.

A strategy to keep the other party waiting and take away the normal heart

It is an anecdote that when the swordsman Miyamoto Musashi once dueled with Kojiro Sasaki on Ganryujima, Musashi appeared later than the promised time, and Kojiro who had been waiting lost his normal spirit due to frustration.

According to one theory, the waiting time is about 2 hours.

In this app, it usually takes less than 1 second to put out your hand.

So, we wonder if they are thinking about 3 seconds.

It feels strange, and it feels very long in about 10 seconds.

This can be frustrating for some people.

I think one of the countermeasures is to convert the waiting time into the time to formulate a strategy and the time to confirm to prevent mistakes.

They forgot to put out their last hands

This is a mistake I've made about twice in the past.

I'm really sorry for that clause.

When I was convinced that I complete my hand, I was converted from "already won" to "end of play" in my brain, so I left my smartphone at the desk, and after a while, I left my smartphone.

When I review it, it stops at my turn.

Time control is in the single digit range.

Did you make me wait for 20 seconds?

In a hurry, take out the last hand and finish.

I'm really sorry.

While playing with a smartphone

I think there are many people who play this game in their spare time.

I'll do it when my heart accumulates.

If you are not charged, you will see two commercials per hour, and if you are charged, one will be added automatically every 30 minutes.

However, in both cases, the upper limit is 5, so if you do not solve it by then, you will lose the opportunity to acquire hearts.

Therefore, some people may want to play a match during breaks.

Some people may want to play while doing something, but when they have a little free time.

However, they may be distracted by what their were originally doing and take their eyes off the game.

Some people are seriously playing, some are trying to match the timing of the match against the members (the members may have promised to play at a good time), and some want to turn fast and earn points quickly.

People in various states are trying to contribute and support the members of SKE48 as much as possible, so it would be great if we could recognize each other and come to terms with each other.

They are really thinking about what to put out

It's not a communication interruption, a mental resistance, or an inadvertent mistake, and it can be slow to get out of their hands because they are really thinking and fighting.

Recently, I've been thinking about it for a while.

Is it better to make sure that you don't make a mistake before issuing it?

In that case, I try to use 1 second in one procedure.

Until then, the hand I wanted to put out was roughly decided from the beginning in order of priority, and I had only two choices, whether I could put it out from the previous player's hand or not, so I thought that I didn't need much time to think about it.

However, after experiencing several times of remorse that I had won, I decided to avoid such a regrettable loss, so I started to spend time on confirmation.

It's still a problem of 1 or 2 seconds, but I'm sorry if anyone cares.

And on the contrary, if my hand is too good, I may wonder which one you should take out from.

There are three 2s, a few A and K, and a joker.

However, in the unlikely event of a revolution, I may be inferior, so I want to keep my turn.

There are times when I have such doubts about what to do.

I want to be patient

There have been no big events these days, and I'm just trying to increase the winning percentage as a challenge to myself, but in reality it's hard to win.

Everyone is strong!

I'm not a strong fan of SKE48, but I'm still encouraged by the members' hard work, and I'm grateful to the idols who gave me an exciting opportunity during this period of blockage.

And I am grateful that I had some contact with the fans, even if I didn't go to live concerts or talks.

I hope this game will last forever.

Also, so that you can continue to play happily.

The millionaire of SKE48 is not over!(ske48million.jp)

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ