Russia fines Google! It's better not to quarrel with America ...

2022年4月19日火曜日

the world

t f B! P L

Why did Russia sue Google and Wikipedia?

Fear of damaging American resources

The other day, I wrote on my blog that Google has notified me that I will not monetize articles that criticize Ukraine regarding Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The following may also be relevant in no small measure.

"Don't remove disinformation" fines on Google and Wikipedia, Russian court [Ukraine situation]: Asahi Shimbun Digital (asahi.com)

The Asahi Shimbun reports that Google and Russia are in dispute over the exchange of information about the situation in Russia and Ukraine.

My interpretation is, of course, if the Russian information is false, I think it should be dealt with as false information.

However, it is the users who post the information, whether it is true or false, so I wonder if Google and others are responsible for that.

And another concern is Google, Wikipedia, both companies or organizations in the United States.

The Russian side may intend to impose some kind of economic sanctions, but the United States will protect its own resources.

So far, there is no information such as a particular drop in Google's stock price, so I do not think it will be effective as an information warfare.

But did Russia do this because it wanted to quarrel with the United States?

Are you going to provoke?

It would be nice if it was a simple reason that we didn't want Russia to leave any information that was against it, but I don't think Russia is so foolish that Google wouldn't argue with it.

I want to keep an eye on it.


recommendation:


このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ