Google | Content related to the Ukrainian war >> Stop monetization

2022年4月10日日曜日

the world

t f B! P L

Google's corporate ethics

Does that mean Google can't sponsor the war?

I received this message from Google Adsense.

"Following the war in Ukraine, Google will suspend the monetization of ads that contain content that uses the war, content that denies the existence of the war, or content that tolerates the war."

I'm not sure what "content that uses war" is.

Is it useless just to include words such as Ukraine, war, military invasion, and damage?

I also posted some as current affairs, so I can't say it's irrelevant.

As usual, I am facing a problem for bloggers that it is not indexed as usual, so it is also a problem before that.

That being said, I think this Google decision is appropriate.

After all, bloggers and affiliates are always looking for something to raise a problem.

Of course, if you blog only with useful information and information such as happiness, it is a wonderful world.

However, at present, we think about what will happen in this world and send it out.

It can be said that we are earning money due to the misfortune of people.

Many people were killed and died in the Ukrainian war.

There are also many people who have been violent.

I am suffering from a food crisis.

Dreams have been shattered and even a humble normal life has been robbed.

I don't think it's a good structure to make money by talking about the war that attracts people's attention.

It may also mean that Google doesn't want to sponsor propaganda callers.

Fake news is the subject of some people's enthusiasm.

After I calm down, I could read that Google is restraining people on the Russian side, so that may be the purpose.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ