I drank Gabunomi Chupa Chups Strawberry Cream Soda

2022年7月22日金曜日

gourmet

t f B! P L

Fashionable pink drink in the hot season

Party drink

I drank Chupa Chups Strawberry Cream Soda.



Speaking of Gabunomi melon cream soda is famous.

As a gentle carbonated drink with that sweet melon flavor combined with cream flavor

I will drink it immediately.

This time it was home, so I poured it into a glass and drank it.

YouTube: Pour strawberry cream soda into a glass

To briefly explain the taste, it is a strawberry version of melon cream soda.

After all that creamy kindness is alive and well.

However, the creamy flavor is slightly different in that it is condensed milk instead of milk.

Therefore, if you think of strawberry shaved ice with condensed milk, I think it is the closest to that.

Good news for those who like strawberries and pink.

I think it looks fashionable and looks great, and I think it's perfect for birthday parties and other parties.

I haven't eaten Chupa Chups, so I'd like to try it if I have a chance.


The official website of Pokka Sapporo Foods:

Gabunomi Chupa Chaps Strawberry Cream Soda (500ml) | Gabunomi | Carbonated Beverages | Product Category List | Products / Campaigns | Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage (pokkasapporo-fb.jp)

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ