Shit! Chikusho! Training to stop the habit of saying | Episode 2

2022年7月25日月曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

Explore the roots of your habit

Shit! Chiku show! Training to stop the habit of saying | Episode 2

Shit, Chikusho sometimes comes out as a habit.

It's been less than two months since I declared that I would spend three days without saying anything.

Shit! Chikusho! Training to stop the habit of saying 1

 

I haven't been able to say it for three days without saying it at all, although the frequency of saying it has dropped dramatically.

Sometimes shit, I can't get rid of Chikusho's habit, and I get angry and say "shit!"

However, after spending time consciously not to say the fucking chikusho, I have come to understand when I will say it.

In my case, it was when I remembered an unpleasant event in the past.

I didn't call it a shit, chikusho for the ongoing stress.

And most of them were past mistakes and I was ignorant.

For example, I have given the wrong information to someone.

In many cases, I haven't apologized to him yet.

Also, it seems that even if I remember the black history, it has come out.

At that time, I was on my own.

Fortunately, I didn't say anything to people.


This could possibly be used as a barometer of what I am stressed about.

Next, I will record in detail what I remembered and thought when I said the shit, chikusho.

to be continued···.

 

bigter choiによるPixabayからの画像

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ