Shit! Chikusho! Training to stop the habit of saying 1

2022年6月16日木曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

Caution! This article uses a lot of radical expressions, unsightly words, and dirty words.

The opportunity for training

I think my language is pretty polite.

Even if there is a dispute, I will not blame the other person with dirty words.

Instead, I sometimes try to attack with logic, so I think I have to be careful there.

That said, I try not to hurt the dignity of the other person.

So far, I am living a peaceful life so that I will not fight with my family.

However, I also have a habit that I want to correct.

"Damn"

"Chikusho(That's sucks!)"

I tweet so.

When something goes wrong, it just comes out.

Almost soliloquy.

I won't say it before there are people.

I have hardly been heard by others until now.

I'm sure that I may unknowingly protect my image.

But recently, when I said "Chikusho" in a place that wasn't popular, there was a person behind me.

I wish that person hadn't hear me because it was quiet.

Because my image may be destroyed.

I hate to think that the person is likely to be behind because the outside is good.

So, I really decided, "I'm going to be a person who doesn't say damn and chikusho."

Shit! Chikusho! Training to stop the habit of saying

Find paraphrases

First of all, I tried to find out if there was an alternative word to the damn and chikusho.

Because I thought it would be easier to switch to a more elegant word to relieve this anger.

I used the Weblio Thesaurus, which is also helpful when writing documents.

Synonyms and paraphrases / synonyms for "ChickSho"-Weblio Synonyms Dictionary

 

Unconsciousness, damn, tsk, shit, my god,

Son of a bitch, Fuckin, Oh My God,

goddamn it, bullshit, Oh My God, Fuckin Shit

Chikusho, Chikusho man, you hit, Shit man, Shit boy, Konnyaro(bastard), This bastard, Anyaro(bastard), That bastard, Shit into your mouth, What a shit, Oh no, Noooh, Chick Shoooow, what I did, what I did man, shit(kusokurae), shit(kusottare), dumb animal


It will not stop...

I've never used such a word!

This is worse than Chikusho ...

Well, in a sense, because I was talking about this much, my feelings of remorse are strengthened.

I thought it was this dictionary that I'm already playing with, such as "Nooo".

Besides, "Oh no" and "what I did" are a little different.

I'd like to be able to express a little bit of defeat.

I made a mistake, but I want to overcome it, and I want words to have an atmosphere.

I wondered if "unconsciousness" could be used for a while, but I wondered if it was like a Chunibyo(sophomoric).

I think I am a sophomoric that I think is cool. 

 

Then, it is a training that will be completely silent next.

 

Be careful not to use dirty words for 3 days.

 

to be continued···.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ