Lincoln / Secret Book | A work that is regrettable for genius introduction

2022年6月3日金曜日

Movie reviews

t f B! P L

Exquisitely intertwined historical facts and fiction (with spoilers)

A work that could be the best masterpiece

This was a trailer climax work.

At least for me.

What a wonderful view of the world and the creation of a historical background.

Lincoln / Watch the Secret Book | Full | Disney + (disneyplus.com)

Abraham Lincoln, the president of the United States, who is said to be the most popular in the United States, was actually a vampire hunter.

That famous phrase "Politics of the people, by the people, for the people".

In fact, it meant trying to regain human society in America, which is being dominated by vampires.

I thought it was a masterpiece of "good conspiracy theory" that fits well with historical facts.

I was convinced that this was worth a look, and that day I was.

I think it was a rental, but I was excited.

I tried to get as close to the movie theater as possible, set up the chairs, and watched with all the preparations.

It was good at first.

I didn't complain.

It was as expected.


A young Lincoln, his mother was killed by a vampire.

Hum Hum

Hate vampires and become a vampire hunter.

So what?

Become a user of an ax.

Hmm, that Lincoln.

excited

It was fun, I think it was good to see it.

However, a master appears.

Master ...? ..

Start training

Training! ??

I have a bad feeling ...

Face the boss-class vampires with a digest.

It's the Vampire Hunter version of The Karate Kid.

I often meet you lately, The Karate Kid.

The more you watch a movie, the more you will feel déjà vu.

Then, defeat the boss ...

Yay! !!

The appreciation is over.

The subject matter was messed up.

I don't know if it's in the occult / conspiracy theory area, but you can't usually think of such a world view, right?

I feel like I've become one and only.

It might have been fun to watch the movie for the first time in a long time.

However, when I watched it, I was absorbed in watching movies, and I was like watching one movie a day, so it was a time when my eyes were on the flow of the story rather than the video production.

When the training came out, I was really prepared to say, "Are you sure?"

Still, the images, camera angles, sword fights and staging are not bad.

It was cool.

Well, the training part and the direction are too cool, so the live-action version of the jump manga may be more childish.

It's an action movie rather than serious.

It seems that it was originally distributed by 20th Century Fox.

You can now see it on Disney Plus.

That's right, I'm convinced.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ