Recommended for work | Cheap and durable Kohnan safety shoes

2022年6月19日日曜日

Helpful info

t f B! P L

Safety shoes that protect your toes with a plate

These safety shoes are sold at home improvement stores in Kohnan and have great cost performance.

Recommended for work | Cheap and durable Kohnan safety shoes

Since the toes have a plastic core, it protects you from injury when heavy objects fall on your feet.

It doesn't seem to be as strong as an iron core, but instead it's very light.

The feeling of wearing it is almost the same as ordinary athletic shoes.

And the great thing about these shoes is that they are cheap.

What a tax-excluded 980 yen.

I don't think you can buy shoes for less than 1000 yen.

Every time I'm famous for the same work shoes, shoes are a little cheaper, and shoes are also cheaper, but I'm grateful that I can buy this kind of shoes at about the same price.

Moreover, it is more durable than shoes called Tabigutsu.

There is no breakage such as tearing of the sides or peeling of the rubber on the toes.

I have purchased this three times for the amount of exercise that other athletic shoes in the 2000 yen range break in one to one and a half months, but I have it for four to six months.

I think it's a good buy for those who work where the plate is in the toes.

Cost performance is the strongest in me.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ