Enma Daio Ramen, more spicy than Shin Ramyun | Nutritional value

2022年6月22日水曜日

gourmet

t f B! P L

Spicy over Shin Ramyun

Shin Ramyun that people who like spicy food will have eaten at least once.

I would like to introduce the ramen that can come to the spiciness.

Its name is "Enma Daiou Ramen".

The country of origin is South Korea, but the notation only says Plan Plus Co., Ltd., the importer.

Is it different from the Shin Ramyun company?

Enma Daio Ramen, which is more spicy than Shin Ramyun | Nutritional value

cooking

Noodles are similar to Shin Ramyun.

It's almost the same.

In addition, it contains powdered soup and kayaku.

Enma Daio Ramen, which is more spicy than Shin Ramyun | Nutritional value

The method of cooking is the same as that of Shin Ramyun.

It's like boiling in a pot. 

Enma Daio Ramen, which is more spicy than Shin Ramyun | Nutritional value

It's done!

The smell conveys the spiciness.

I would like to eat it immediately.

Enma Daio Ramen, which is more spicy than Shin Ramyun | Nutritional value

It’s HOT!!

It's 10 times spicier than I expected.

I can't give you numerical data on how many times it's spicy than Shin Ramyun, but it's certainly spicy than Shin Ramyun.

Moreover, it's not a little soft.

Even I, who likes spicy food, stopped chopsticks.

I think that spicy ramen has a strong spiciness of pepper, but this Enma Daiou ramen is spicy of habanero.

It feels like I put in Death Sauce.

I think there are many things that are not so spicy even if they are written as spicy, but this is really spicy.

I think that it is not recommended to eat unless people who the spicy food is welcome.

My sister says it's about the same as Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen, but I think it's more painful than that.

A simple question arose.

What is the difference between the spiciness of a product and the spiciness of a spicy product made with Death Sauce?

If you want to eat spicy food, you should add Death Sauce.

The difference between formal and informal?

Is it like "I won officially because I was able to eat it!"

Or is it a story between buyers?

How was that drama? Like.

Nutritional value

124g per meal

Energy: 527kcal

Noodles 464kcal

Soup 63kcal

Protein: 14g

Lipid: 16g

Carbohydrate: 84g

Salt equivalent: 6.3g

Noodles 1.1g

Soup 5.2g

Calcium: 133.2 mg

Enma Daio Ramen, which is more spicy than spicy ramen | | Nutritional value

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ