Shin Ramyun | How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

2022年6月21日火曜日

gourmet

t f B! P L

Everyone loves Shin Ramyun!

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

Here are some tips on how to eat deliciously with nutritional value.

Nutritional value

120g per meal

Calorie: 500kcal

Noodles / Kayaku: 439kcal

Soup: 61kcal

Protein: 9.8g

Lipid: 15.0g

Carbohydrate 81.5g

Salt equivalent: 4.7g

Noodles / Kayaku: 2.0g

Soup: 2.7g

Vitamin B1: 4.19 mg

Vitamin B2: 1.77 mg

Calcium: 30 mg

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

How to cook delicious

This blog does not make major arrangements or new toppings.

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

Check the cooking method

Basically, make it according to the cooking method described on the package.

Make the soup rich

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

The cooking method says, "Put 550 ml of water in a pot and bring it to a boil."

If you add 550 ml, the noodles may not be covered with hot water at all depending on the pot, so you may feel less, but keep this amount.

The noodles will loosen from the bottom of the boiling water in 1 minute, so you can mix them with chopsticks.

When the amount of this water increases, the richness and dashi of the soup can no longer be felt, and it becomes just like spicy hot water.

The true taste of Shin Ramyun is gone.

I like Shin Ramyun and arranged it quite a bit.

While I was adding vegetables and miso, I added water and the soup became thin, and I started to think "Shin Ramyun isn't very delicious" without knowing it.

It's just my own business.

However, when I ate the simple spicy ramen that my sister made, I said, "What? It was so delicious."

That is the reason why the soup was made with a strong taste.

Recently, I am making 500ml, which is 50ml less than the regulation.

If it's too little, it will be salty, but for health reasons I don't drink all the soup.

However, the one with a strong taste of soup that is entwined with noodles or slightly squeezed is more satisfying to eat.

Of course it's a matter of taste.

Topping imitates Kayaku 

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

I always put green onions in the fridge.

This is also written in the cooking method.

Even if you rehydrate the green onions with hot water, they still look like green onions.

By reproducing it with fresh vegetables, you can make it delicious without significantly changing the original taste of Shin Ramyun.

If you want to make it more spicy, you can add a gang or crushed chili peppers or use Death Sauce.

This time, I boiled the coarsely chopped green onions, but you can also sprinkle it on the finished one, chop the white part of the green onion and boil it, or chop it finely and top it without cooking. it's delicious.

Use a lotus

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

Speaking of ramen, I think it's a lotus.

It's the same even if it's instant.

It is important to create an environment where you can drink soup reasonably easily.

Shin Ramyun |  How to cook deliciously and the nutritional value

 Another story of how to eat delicious

By the way, I don't know if it was a long time ago, but I've seen that it was popular among Koreans to eat Shin Ramyun as it is without cooking it for a while.

Sprinkle the soup base and sardines on the dried noodles and eat it like baby star ramen.

Moreover, they eat while walking while waiting.

I thought, "You love Shin Ramyun too much!"

I've never done it.

Is Shin Ramyun so delicious that I have to arrange it?

It's just that ...

Chicken ramen is also delicious, so let's try it once.

I've heard that there is a lot of spicy ramen in the travel bag while traveling.

I was surprised when a censor checked it.

It's the best proof that it's delicious that the real people love it.

They made great food.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ