Kento Nakajima and his fans who changed my way of life

2022年10月25日火曜日

entertainment reviews

t f B! P L

A modern-day prince who is not spoiled by the coolness of his appearance

stronger than criticism

It's been a while since I started using Twitter.

At the time, most of what I posted on Twitter was criticism of politics and the entertainment world.

Because I was doing something wrong, it was only natural that I should be pointed out, and my own sense of justice was my motivation.

When I see something trending on Twitter or being talked about in the news, it's becoming a habit to write criticism without any doubts, like, "Let's start today." .

I thought that was how Twitter was used.

I was happy that there were people who could sympathize with me, and I felt like I gained confidence.

Having said that, I have never been so hyped that I could say that I was the center of attention in the world.

At that time, I was deeply impressed by Kento Nakajima from Sexy Zone, who played the leading role brilliantly after the final episode of the drama "Dorokei" that I had been watching with my mother, and I honestly posted my impressions on Twitter.

#ドロ刑みてる

主役の中島健人さん

自分の中では最近よく見るようになったなという認識だったんですが、その後ドラマのみならず番宣、バラエティー等どの場面でも言うことが確りしてるし肝が据わっていると感心していました

アイドルはアイドルでも中身のある期待を裏切らないアイドルだと思います

— Elias' Mates@歌われる日常 (@Elias_Mates) December 15, 2018

#I'm watching mud punishment

Kento Nakajima, the main character

In my mind, I was aware that I've been watching a lot lately, but after that, not only in dramas, but in promotions, variety shows, etc., I was impressed by how determined and determined he was in every scene.

I think that even if an idol is an idol, it is an idol who does not disappoint expectations.

Then, an unprecedented number of “likes” and retweets.

Over 300.

Of course, it's not as good as the thousands and tens of thousands of buzz people say, but it was enough to change my mind.

It is also true that until now, within my justice, I have had a naive feeling that I would like to make the world a little better by appealing for something.

However, there was no criticism, but the effort, talent, and power of the actors who wanted to entertain people, and the power of the fans who wanted to support them, making the world brighter and more attractive.

This way the world will get better.

It is not an abstract goal to improve the world, but to make people happy one by one in the world.

It was as if I had entered such a place.

After that, I stopped posting critical things on Twitter.

Now, slander by SNS has been severely punished.

If it hadn't been for this event, I think I would have been far from making the world a better place.

It's difficult to change after becoming an adult.

But Kento Nakajima and his fans changed me.

A prince who appeared in the real world

Kento Nakajima's charm, this is another big article, so let me write it briefly here.

he is creative.

For example, the wording of the proclamation.

I have the power to concisely summarize what I want to say.

He can come up with his own well-formed words.

You can also say that he is smart.

It can be said that the sense is good.

He also feels like he has one solid aesthetic.

I think I have a policy within myself about what is cool and what is beautiful.

It's cool with the contents that are not just the look.

If a cool person is mean, I feel sad.

I would be disappointed if a cool person was cowardly.

If a cool person is kind, it's a crush.

If a cool person is sincere, it's like a dream come true.

An attitude that does not compromise even if it is said that it is cool.

A person who shows true coolness.

I think that Kento Nakajima is a person who cares about fans and who realizes the ideal of having someone like him.

"The prince is real."

He embodies it in the real world, not a drama or a fairy tale.

Doro Punishment -Metropolitan Police Department Investigation Section 3-|Nippon Television (ntv.co.jp)

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ