Weed control purslane support team|Edible weeds in preparation for disasters and food shortages

2022年10月22日土曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

Inedible weeds and edible weeds, which is better?

I want to increase it in preparation for disasters

The weeds in the garden are supposed to be amazing.

The space next to the sidewalk is also overgrown with weeds.

That doesn't mean you can weed it all out.

At that time, I heard that purslane was delicious, so the purslane support team started to think that it would be nice to have something edible if it would increase anyway!

In the event of a disaster, it will probably be difficult to get vegetables.

In such a case, if there is an edible plant, it would be better.

For some reason, it doesn't grow at all around where I live, so I brought one that was growing in a parking lot about a 5-minute walk away.

Weed control purslane support team|Edible weeds in preparation for disasters and food shortages

I don't know why it doesn't grow in my area.

I immediately planted it in a pot on the balcony.

The roots were small compared to their height, and they wilted as soon as they were pulled out of the ground.

Weed control purslane support team|Edible weeds in preparation for disasters and food shortages

The ones that grow naturally grow like crawling on the ground, but they are facing upwards, probably because they were planted a little deeper.

I would like to refer to the following site for how to grow.

How to grow purslane | Tips for planting? What is the nutrition and efficacy of edible stems | 🍀 GreenSnap (Green Snap)

Common purslane is also recognized as a weed, but it also describes how to properly grow it.

Cuttings are effective for increasing the number, so I cut some and decided to grow them in the extra space.

https://greensnap.jp/category1/kitchenGarden/botany/950/growth

The roots haven't grown yet, so I wonder if it's good to be on the side of the strawberry.

They aim for the sides of plants that can be watered daily and have well-drained soil.

https://greensnap.jp/category1/kitchenGarden/botany/950/growth

I also planted it in my garden.

https://greensnap.jp/category1/kitchenGarden/botany/950/growth

The garden has just been mowed, so there is not much grass yet, but the rivals are already expanding their power.

Poison defeats poison, so weed for weed

Pulling out weeds is fine, but I thought planting them was not.

Houttuynia cordata and bush mustard are particularly strong here.

Houttuynia cordata and Japanese mustard are also edible weeds, but the smell was so strong that even I, who doesn't like much, couldn't.

Dokudami should be made into tea rather than eaten.

In order to suppress their power, you have to use herbicides and mowing, but you can reduce the effort if you take a position with another plant first. .

As for the garden, I'm going to do nothing in particular just by planting two stocks.

After that, just support.

I will keep an eye on the progress.

keep it up! Serihiyu!!

Purslane support team, current number of members: 1

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ