Points to note when sideline bloggers continue to post every day in the summer

2022年10月8日土曜日

Blogger

t f B! P L

Don't lose to the summer heat

It's been more than half a year since I started blogging, and it's my first summer.

I've been aiming to post one article every day, but I'm finding it difficult since the heat wave started.

There are two reasons.

One is that it is difficult to keep the concentration to write sentences in the heat of the summer.

The other is that it is difficult to balance experience and description for summer events.

I would like to summarize what I wish I had done to continue posting regular blog posts during these difficult times.

Have a stock of articles ready for days when you can't write

The heat of the summer is very exhausting, especially if you are working outside in a sweaty environment.

Under such circumstances, in order to continue posting every day, I regret that I should have prepared a stock of articles in preparation for the days when I could not write articles.

In the olden days, both people and animals had the habit of storing food and beds in preparation for the winter, but individual sideline bloggers do the opposite, and I think it is necessary to prepare for the summer.

Summer is certainly full of various events such as leisure trips to the sea and mountains, festivals, and trips, and returning home for Obon.

It may be better to stock 10 to 20 articles by July just in case.

Look for topics for articles that you can easily write by making it a habit

Another idea is to find materials to write articles in advance.

Gardening, for example.

If you grow plants and make it a habit to write a diary of your observations, you don't need to work hard to find topics for articles.

You can also write with minimal effort because you are writing all the time.

It's nice to say that you post your nightly meals on your blog.

Whether it's observation diary or cooking, of course, it's not every day, but even if you post several days at a time, it will be easier if you can earn a day.

If you have self-generated habits such as painting, music, shopping, reading, dramas and movies review, etc. that you can do and write yourself, it will be easier to continue blogging.

Balancing the quantity and quality of blog posts

This does not mean that writing is the goal and quality is not important.

It goes without saying that the quality of the article is important.

However, the reason why I can continue to post articles every day for more than half a year is that writing and posting articles is a habit.

I need a proper rest, but if I compromise on that "daily" goal, I feel like my posting frequency will gradually decrease.

Therefore, I felt that it was important to secure a stock of articles in advance, in order to balance the quality and quantity of article submissions and appropriate rest.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ