Cute carnivorous plant Butterwort | Cultivation record 1

2022年10月13日木曜日

t f B! P L

Cute butterworts even if they don't bloom

Butterworts I bought at the home improvement store in early July this year.

There were 3 in a small bowl, so I moved one to a handmade bowl.

Cute carnivorous plant butterworts | Cultivation record 1

I put it on the shelf of the balcony and grow it.

I think this is the best place because it is relatively well ventilated and does not receive direct sunlight.

Cute carnivorous plant butterworts | Cultivation record 1

Like the name of butterworts, small fly insects are captured by sticky leaves.

Cute carnivorous plant butterworts | Cultivation record 1

The surface of the leaves is cilia-like and glossy and beautiful.

Cute carnivorous plant butterworts | Cultivation record 1

I used the following site as a reference for how to grow.

[How to grow violets] Introducing the characteristics, tips on how to replant and multiply, and the language of flowers! | Living (kurashi-no.jp)

When watering, it seems that if the leaves get wet, they may rot, so I don't pour water from above and grow them with lower back water.

I don't find it difficult to raise them so far because I only add water from time to time so that the dish doesn't run out of water.

It's a carnivorous plant, so my mother is a little creepy, but I wonder if it will open up a little if it blooms.

I'm looking forward to it.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ