This is The Beautiful Japanese ramen of Rakubozu in Tachikawa, Tokyo

2022年10月18日火曜日

gourmet

t f B! P L

Commitment and friendliness make ramen delicious

I will introduce a delicious ramen shop that I sometimes go to.

It is a shop called Rakubozu in Tachikawa city.

A ramen shop that made an acquaintance of mine, who is very picky about the taste, say, "For some reason, I want to eat ramen over there again."

There is a similar episode on Tabe log, but it is a different person.

There was a day when I ate it every day, but I never get tired of it.

The ramen at this store seems to have a wonder that makes even people have good taste in food and ordinary people repeat it.

Dandan noodles

I'm taking a break from work, so I can't fiddle with my smartphone much, so let me quote from Rakubozu's Instagram.

Dandan noodles come with chili oil with chili pepper, so you can adjust the spiciness by adding the amount you like.

Meat miso melts into the soup and feels rich.

You can sip and feel happy.

While using both the chinese spoon and the holed chinese spoon, you can enjoy the soup at times and the minced meat at times to satisfy your hunger at noon.

The chewy noodles mix well with the soup, and every bite is a bliss.

It's a meaningful time to interact with your appetite, such as eating spinach soon or wanting green onions.

Red + black chicken broth

This is one of Rakubozu's representative ramen.

It looked like a dark soy sauce ramen, but when placed in front of you, the scent of garlic dominates your sense of smell.

Until then, I had only had the choice of dandan noodles, but I was reminded of my choice and felt like I had entered a new world.

The soup is garlicky and invites additional garlic from the garlic crusher on the table.

In this shop, "black" seems to mean garlic oil.

When you slurp the soup, the salty taste of the dashi will sink into your body.

I feel like I'm in my own world again.

Unlike tantanmen, this noodle is straight and chewy.

Chili oil is not included, but it is originally spicy.

Seasoned bamboo shoots is big and soft.

I knew it was bamboo shoots, but it wasn't until I ate it that I realized it was bamboo shoots.

It was my first encounter with such a bamboo shoots.

(By the way, I also got a holed chinese spoon for the first time at this store.)

When I was wondering whether to make this spicy with chili oil or pepper, I couldn't stop my chopsticks and finished it.

I can't stop the chinese spoon from the sparkling oil floating in the soup.

I thought I should switch from Dandan noodles.

Dandan noodles and red + black are completely different in soup and noodles.

Since there is also white in this, it seems better to try all kinds.

Atmosphere of the shop

The exterior of the shop has a slightly unusual appearance of red on a black background.

You can feel the warmth of the wood inside the store, and the handwritten-style notices are pasted to make you feel at home.

The master seems to be a nice person.

It's not like he's always greedy to have conversation, but he creates an atmosphere of being a friendly, nice, and interesting person.

It's fun to have notes with tips on how to enjoy ramen in various places in the store.

I would like you to visit the restroom as well.

Why people want to come again

An acquaintance of mine who became a repeater of this shop that I talked about at the beginning.

He is really picky about the taste and it is difficult to choose a restaurant, but the ramen here is "I want to eat it for some reason", although he does not praise it, he expresses his pure feelings.

If you ask me if it has an impact, it doesn't have the unique smell of a famous tonkotsu ramen shop, nor does it have a spicy menu that is said to be super spicy. That's not to say. (As for the amount, even men can get full.)

So it may not be flashy.

Just solid and profound.

And humble.

It is a shop where you can feel the humble commitment.

You can also add garlic, fish powder, shrimp salt, pepper, chili oil, and vinegar to create your own ramen.

Even if it is just as it is, it is completed as one finished product, not persistent, Even if it is just as it is, it is completed as one finished product, not persistent,don't overdo it, but don't be stingy, the master understands the subtle seasoning, each person has their own taste, but the concept of this kind of ramen is clear. There seems to be a secret of the taste that makes you want to come again.

Place

Tachikawa Station on the Chuo Line, Higashi-Nakagami Station on the Itsukaichi Line, Sunagawa Nanaban Station on the Tama Monorail, and Musashi-Sunagawa Station on the Seibu Haijima Line are close, but not within walking distance.

There are 6 parking lots available, making it easier to come by car.

If you come by train, it seems better to use a bus or a taxi.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ