Prevent fatigue|Customize my laptop like a desktop for home use

2022年10月19日水曜日

Helpful info

t f B! P L

Prevents fatigue, improves work efficiency, and contributes economically!

A laptop that can be easily carried anywhere.

Prevent fatigue|Customize my laptop like a desktop for home use

However, I often use it at home, so typing on a desktop keyboard is faster and more efficient.

Some people who are at home and have a laptop computer provided by their company may also use an external keyboard.


When I looked into it again, I learned that there are many differences between laptop keyboards and desktop keyboards.

Differences between desktops and laptops |Disadvantages also explained-PC selection (itkaisen.com)

It seems that the above-mentioned fast and easy-to-type features are also due to my personal habits.

However, it seems that laptops are more tiring than desktops, so this may be necessary for those who work at home for long hours.

Also, since the desktop is far from the computer itself,

  • does not get hot
  • The monitor screen does not shake due to the vibration of driving
  • A computer with a numeric keypad can be attached regardless of the size of the computer

There are many other benefits as well.

The desktop is slightly slanted, which may contribute to the ease of hitting and preventing fatigue.

For those who want to take good care of their computers, it may be more economical to start with an external keyboard when using it at home, as it protects it from the saltiness and dirt of hand sweat.

So, I will customize my laptop like a desktop computer.

It's a type that can be put into tablet mode on a recent computer, so it folds back.

Prevent fatigue|Customize my laptop like a desktop for home use

(Even if it is a type that cannot be folded, if the desk is deep enough, you can place the laptop on a slightly higher level and place the keyboard in front of you.)

After folding it, place it on the 100-yen griddle that I always use for heat protection.

Prevent fatigue|Customize my laptop like a desktop for home use

Since I don't want to carry it with me anyway, I replaced the keyboard and mouse with priority ones that don't require batteries.

It is economical because it does not require batteries.

Customization is now complete.

Prevent fatigue|Customize my laptop like a desktop for home use

Since I'm at home, it's a game screen that makes me think it's for remote work and work.

Yes I wanted to play games.

(By the way, what you see on the screen is a very interesting strategy game called StarCraft II. I will introduce it another time.)

Speed ​​is the life of the game!

Efficiency is required as much as work!

So, with that as an excuse, it was customized like a laptop desktop with three enhancements: efficiency, fatigue prevention, and economy.

Look for keyboards and mouse at electronics stores, online, or at thrift stores.

I bought them at a recycle shop for about 1,000 yen each, about a third of the original price.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ