CoD WZ of PC | How to happen & fix no weapon bug in the basic training

2022年10月20日木曜日

Game play

t f B! P L

A bug where weapons do not come out and you cannot proceed further

I will show you how to fix the bug that prevents weapons from appearing in the basic training of the PC version of Call of Duty Warzone.

There is no particular meaning if you just reproduce a bug and say whether there is any meaning.

It's just that there is such a thing.

Originally, assault rifles and handguns would come out, but only bullets come out.

If this happens, you will not be able to complete the mission because you will not be able to proceed until you pick up your weapons.

I thought, "I'll fight with my fists!"

But I was not allowed to do that and was forced to leave.

How to reproduce and fix bugs

This bug occurs when you play any match, such as Battle Royale, and then select Basic training.

It also happens if you cancel during matching and leave the lobby.

It can be reproduced in the current version on 10/10/2022.

Basic training is a tutorial for first-time players to get a general grasp of the controls, so those who have been playing hard in various matches may not need to do Basic Exercise again.

That's why I don't think it's a particularly dangerous bug. (compared to bugs like having to interrupt battle royale)

In my case, I ran into this bug when I chose basic exercises for aiming practice.

This bug persists even after re-entering basic exercise multiple times after selecting another match.

If you want to play the basic exercises normally, you will have to quit the game and launch it again.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ