Save points to avoid rushing to work or school

2022年1月2日日曜日

Helpful info

t f B! P L

How to commute to work or school with peace of mind

How long does it take to commute to work or school?

In my case, it's about an hour and a half.

There are many places where you can go by bicycle alone for 30 minutes.

In the meantime, will it be in time? Will I be late? I may become suspicious several times.

This is because the walking speed and biking speed differ slightly depending on my physical condition, weather, and mood.

I wanted to go to work as soon as possible, so sometimes I was impatient because I didn't want to be on the edge.

Therefore, I decided to use a characteristic place on the way as a landmark and set the time when I would pass there as a standard.

For example, on my commute, there is a kindergarten on the way to the nearest station.

If it passes at about 7:40, it will be as fast as usual, and if it is past 7:40, it will be a little late.

In a marathon, it may be similar to a section time.

If I get on the train, it will proceed as planned to some extent, so it's a relief, but even if I get off the train and go to the office, if I can get to this convenience store by 8:20, I have to hurry, and after that I have to hurry. I have decided like this.

If you decide some points in this way, you can walk without getting anxious or impatient on the way.

You may not have enough data for one or two commute to work or school, but after a while, you will be able to get a rough idea of ​​each one.

I call this point a save point.

Section points or section times may be more appropriate.

There is no game over, and you can't start from there.

Still, I call this point a save point because I was once an RPG geek.

And names that aren't suitable for functionality are similar in terms of the reassuring impression I get at that save point.

It feels like it's okay if I can come this far.

I also like racing games, but I don't want to compete during commuting time^^

I don't feel like commuting time is an adventure, but if I have enough physical strength and mind, I would like to try a time attack.

Speaking of time attack in the game, such a mark is important for those who are challenging RTA.

This time, the idea was to use a place on the move, but in the morning routine, there is also a guideline for using actions.

By what time did you brush your teeth, and what time did you start eating breakfast?

This may be more common.

Even if this idea gives you some leeway, don't make a detour.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ