Eternium | Free action RPG like Diablo

2022年1月26日水曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

The more you play, the more addictive the game

Free game that I made light of it at first

I'm currently playing a PC game called Eternium.

Eternium | Official Website 

When I searched for Diablo, I found this, so I thought it was Diablo and played without thinking about anything.

At first, I didn't really get into it, so I uninstalled it immediately, and when I missed it a little, I installed it again and played from the beginning.

There weren't many scenes to show the story, and there weren't many opportunities to empathize with the character, which may be the reason why it didn't last long.

Recently, I often use my PC at home, and I have to wait and want a distraction, so I play without quitting on the way.

I really like the dark world view.

Skeleton swordfighters, mage, ghosts, and demon-like enemies are also attractive.

That is also the reason why I came back regularly.

At the beginning of the game, I had the impression that it was too mild.

There is almost no fear that the game will be over, and it will proceed smoothly.

It gradually feels like a work game ...

This may also have a tutorial meaning.

However, the enemy named Magros who came to stage 10 and encountered it was suddenly very strong.

The boss battle goes up!

Confrontation with Eternium Magros

The above screen is an image that has returned to the stage that has been cleared for commemorative photography to create a blog, so the level is high.

But the strength is that it can still be done with a single blow.

It's been a while since my blood screamed at the looming horror of screaming footsteps with an eerie laugh.

Can I beat such a monster?

Life is so lot, it's hard, and my party mambers are killed.

Grasp the behavior pattern of the opponent and hit the attack many times while taking an appropriate time.

When I won, I felt a sense of accomplishment for the first time in this game.

From then on, the boss-class enemy characters turned out to be pretty strong, and I began to work on the elements of this game, such as strengthening weapons and armor, and training abilities.

I have continued since then.

There are some rough places to make

Sometimes it feels strange or anxious.

For example, the Japanese translation is like Google Translate.

Well, this can't be helped.

I haven't read a lot of text and played it, so when I read it once in a while, it's a little rough.

Also, where the BGM does not loop.

When one song is over, it fades out and stops.

There is a period of silence, and after a while, BGM resumes from the beginning.

This seems to have been quite common in overseas games.

This area reminds us of the delicacy of Japanese games.

Uninterrupted loops are commonplace in Japanese games.

However, the BGM itself has a lot of tension.

It's uplifting, mysterious, and has the grandeur and taste of movie music.

I feel that Japanese game music is more focused on melody, and I feel that there are many compact and easy-to-understand songs such as A-melody and B-melody.

Impressed by the element of replay

There are many abilities.

You can combine them and customize them to your liking.

For example, whether the attack should be centralized or ranged.

Whether it is attack power-oriented, life-oriented, movement speed-oriented, and what to sacrifice.

And to make it stronger, you have to raise the level of abilities, but it takes time to upgrade.

I am now strengthening the poison attribute, thinking that it may be able to efficiently damage hard enemies.

If you get poison, your life will automatically decrease.

This is also something that the enemy came up with.

Also, for boss-class characters, remembering their behavior patterns is the key to their strategy.

This can be a work, but unlike the work of kicking off normal enemies, it is fun to stimulate intellectual sensibilities.

As of January 2022, it is recommended because it is updated and event-like things are being delivered.

Eternium | Official Website 

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ