CoD Mobile | Fight like John Wick in semi-automatic assault rifle!

2022年8月12日金曜日

Game reviews

t f B! P L

The coolness of a semi-auto

The John Wick series of action movies featuring intense and skillful shootouts and visual effects.

I feel unique in the fact that he doesn't shoot randomly with machine guns.

For example, the scene where John Wick fights underground ↓ (with time designation)

The charm of the movie "John Wick" is reality. 

The number of bullets is limited, so he can't waste his shots, and the enemy knows where you are.

Since the enemies are given the same flow of time as the main character, the reload time is one of the important factors that works against him.

I think that this is where the protagonist's realistic efficiency is required, and brilliant actions that combine not only appearance but also functionality are created.

Of course, there is the existence of a strong body that transcends ordinary people and a futuristic scientific bulletproof suit, so it's not like there's no protagonistic enhancement, but even so, I want to give him the persuasive power of whether he can survive the same human-to-human battle.


There are games that pursue the reality of gunfights, not just movies. 

"Call of Duty", which is a representative of FPS, puts movies to shame in the realism of the battlefield, such as footsteps, gunshots, explosions and its impacts, reloading sounds, and military shouts. 

About three months after I started playing "Call of Duty Mobile," which is a version of Call of Duty on mobile phones, I've experienced all kinds of weapons, and my favorite equipment is level Max.

Call of Duty Mobile | Home

I was struggling because the only thing I had to do after that was to improve my skill.

So, I decided to take a break and try to imitate John Wick.

Then I equipped with a semi-automatic assault rifle!

When I first discovered it while customizing my weapon, I thought, "The damage goes up!" and "Wow! Why can't I burst!"

However, when I watched "John Wick", I thought, "Assault rifles are used semi-automatically."

It's true that AKs are fired indiscriminately in guerrilla warfare in the Middle East, but... the US military and special forces are semi-automatic.

I tried fighting with a semi-automatic assault rifle because I wanted to be like John Wick!

Impressions of using semi-automatic assault rifle

I'm satisfied with my desire to "fight like John Wick!"

In my case, I often shoot hiding myself, and I can't get the courage as the movie.

The video did not convey the goodness of the semi-auto.

However, there is an exhilarating feeling when you can accurately shoot through multiple enemies.

Now I can immerse myself in self-satisfaction that “it was professional!”

Although it may be because I am not used to it yet, I also feel that the winning rate is lower than full auto.

After all, it is true that it is easier to catch the enemy if you shoot in full auto.

But an outstanding sniper will hit steadily, so I guess that's also practice.

customizing my semi auto

There are two Assault Rifles that can be customized to be semi-automatic.

[CR-56 AMAX]

CoD Mobile | Fight like John Wick in semi-auto AR!

It's black and looks like a movie.

Also, the scope can be used without attaching it, but this is also attached to make the appearance closer to the movie.

However, it is practical because it often targets distant enemies.

Of course, the trick is to make it semi-automatic with the ammunition "M67 ammunition".

Although the rate of fire is low, it feels more stable when aiming.

Since the aim time is long, it may need a little more improvement for actual combat.

[AS VAL]

CoD Mobile | Fight like John Wick in semi-auto AR!

AS VAL was originally my favorite.

It is thanks to this gun that I was able to meet the semi-auto.

In full auto, both damage and rapid fire are high, and there are a lot of people who use it because it has moderate mobility.

In semi-auto, the recoil is less than the CR-56 AMAX mentioned above, and I feel that the mobility is quite higher.

It doesn't look black, so it doesn't look like a movie, but maybe this one is stronger...

However, the range is difficult to extend, so if you are aiming with a scope, the CR-56 AMAX, which is strong at long range, may be better balanced with a close-combat sub-weapon.

[.50GS]

CoD Mobile | Fight like John Wick in semi-auto AR!

For the sub weapon, I chose a handgun that looks like a movie and seems to be strong one shot at a time.

It would be cool if you could switch from a handgun to an assault rifle, and switch from an assault rifle to a handgun without reloading and shoot.

In order to make it semi-automatic and still have a certain amount of customization, you need to upgrade, so if you want to use it immediately, let's raise the level with an XP card.

CoD Mobile | Fight like John Wick in semi-auto AR!

Romance rather than strength, no, romance is strength?

After that, if there is a character with long hair in a suit, I wonder if the appearance will be a little closer.

Wouldn't it be better to collaborate with "John Wick"?

Full-auto is stronger than semi-auto, and sometimes it's said to be "plonk-plonk style funny", but I want to pursue my admiration even if I'm weak!

Or, if I aspire to be like John Wick, I have to be able to move really strong and gracefully!

I'm having fun while struggling with that.

Please forgive me if you become a team with me <(_ _)>

Of course, as an opponent, let’s do our best!

Call of Duty Mobile | Home

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ