Electric Guitar | Oyaide's high-quality and cool shield cable

2022年3月27日日曜日

t f B! P L

OYAIDE / Force '77

It looks unique

Introducing my shield cable. 

OYAIDE / Force '77

I didn't know what to do when I started playing the electric guitar, so I made it expensive for the time being.

Buy materials at Sound House and solder.

It's DIY!

OYAIDE Force'77 | Soundhouse (soundhouse.co.jp)

One meter 630 yen including tax.

It's quite expensive compared to other cables that cost around 120 to 300 yen.

However, compared to cheaper ones, the outline of the sound is clearer and the bass is transmitted.

I couldn't tell the dramatic difference even if it was cheap with Canare or Belden cable, but the difference was obvious when compared with the attached cable like the starter kit.

Click here for the finished product ↓

OYAIDE Force'77G SS 3.0 Instrument Cable 3m Free Shipping | Soundhouse (soundhouse.co.jp)

It is 3,870 yen including tax at 3 meters.

The coating is streaky and luxurious like corduroy.

I think it's cool.

② OYAIDE / Force '77

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ