Increase self-esteem with ancestor memorial service

2022年3月16日水曜日

Helpful info

t f B! P L

Ancestors and I are absolute

When you need grounded confidence

The other day, I went to Shizuoka for a legal affair.

It's about 3 hours drive from Tokyo to Shizuoka.

Visit the grave, raise incense sticks, and put my hands together.

I was introduced to my ancestors by my uncle and thought about them.

The change in my mind after I got home was a little more confident.

It's not that his ancestors were special or celebrities, or that he made great achievements.

However, I think that the reason for my confidence is that I felt that I was not the only one, but that I was connected to my ancestors.

For example, the young people interviewed on TV have the impression that they are a little upset or exaggerated when they are large.

However, interviewing one person makes him feel humble and polite.

I think this is an example of the remarkable strength of being a group.

Whether it's good or bad, we get desperate and lonely in our daily lives.

I wish I could be with my friends, but not always.

Sometimes you make mistakes at work and lose confidence.

If you become negative, why don't you visit the grave for a walk as a distraction?

Even if you can't meet your ancestors, you're definitely there.

Because our own existence proves it.

I and my ancestors are definitely there.

Therefore, in a sense, it can be said that it is more of a constant mental support than a friend.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ