CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

2022年9月10日土曜日

Game play

t f B! P L

Any means for the challenge

Point blank kill, quite difficult

There was a point-blank kill item in the Call of Duty Warzone daily challenge, so I looked it up and found it here.

[COD MW] What is Point Blank Kill? | aquacube (aquacube-plus.com)

This page also lists the conditions for a point-blank kill and non-point-blank kills, so please check.

However, for CoD beginners like me and FPS beginners, it is extremely difficult to aim for a point-blank kill.

It happened a few times that I didn't understand what it meant.

The Daily Challenge has various other tasks, and the period is short, so I want to clear it quickly before it resets.

Some things are difficult, so I want to do what I can.

By the way, I'm a lonely lone wolf (a timid person with no self-confidence) who doesn't do anything but solo.

So, I would like to describe here how to easily get a point blank kill that I have achieved.

The way to do it is to get close to the downed opponent and kill them.

actual battle

It's an image, but it's a practice.

This method is not suitable for battle royale solo because the minimum condition is that the opponent is down.

The odds of your opponent having a self-revive kit are pretty low...

Choose team battles or match types that give you self-revive kits early on.

Below is LAST CALL.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

Encounter with the enemy in the opening, 1 minute. I forgot to insert the armor plate even though I got the armor pouch. I'm impatient.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

The enemy is descending with a parachute.

I haven't put away the heart rate sensor either, but from a point of view, this seems to be an advantage.

 CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

I'm not good at shooting each other, but I'll shoot for the time being.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

This is an assault rifle. Fortunately, my opponent seems to be a long-range weapon, and I was able to bring him down just in time.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

I don't know how close you have to be to get a point-blank kill, but I'll get a little closer just in case.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

The trick here is to approach quickly and kill quickly.

There are two reasons.

One is that the opponent may self-revive.

The other is that the opponent's teammates or other enemies may attack.

If they came, you may miss a kill.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

I desperately try to suppress the feeling of superiority that springs up in front of a defenseless enemy.

This is where the true nature of the person comes out ^^;

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

Follow up at the position where the enemy comes to your feet.

You can see point blank kills on kills.

CoD WZ Daily Challenges | Easy Ways to Point Blank Kill

(Sorry, language is Japanese)

I can't say it's a very pleasant way to fight, but this is also for clearing the challenge.

By the way, I was shot and killed by my opponent's companion 1 second after this.

summary

The only other point-blank kills I've had were shotgun kills on enemies I ran into in buildings, or ambushed in front of the door to a room and killed them with AR the moment they opened the door.

If daily challenges are meant for stepping up your playing skills, I think this method is a bit unorthodox. 

I want to be able to aim normally and get it out.

important point

  • Select the point-blank kill item in the daily challenge
  • Use weapons that are advantageous in close combat
  • Choose a match where the opponent is guaranteed to be knocked down (assuming you can use the loadout from the beginning)
  • If the enemy is knocked down, quickly approach to the area around the feet
  • quick kill

The point-blank kill requirement is relatively low at around 2, so you should be able to get it quickly.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ