Blogger | The number of accesses and revenue half a year without SNS

2022年12月3日土曜日

Blogger

t f B! P L

Remarkable increase in the number of accesses after half a year

I will introduce my example of how many accesses can be obtained in half a year after starting a blog with Blogger.

First of all, I will show you the number of accesses, and then I will explain the conditions of blog operation such as the frequency of posting my articles.

Number of accesses and revenue

Number of clicks/number of impressions

The number of clicks and the number of impressions by Google Search Console are as follows.

Blogger | The number of accesses and revenue half a year without SNS

The blue wavy line is the number of clicks, and the purple wavy line is the number of impressions.

Clicks are the number of times a user actually clicked on a search result to open an article.

We recognize that the number of impressions is the number of times the user has displayed the page on the screen in the search results.

From the graph, the frequency of clicks has started to rise after about 4 months.

There is not much change until the 6th month, but you can see that both the number of clicks and the number of impressions increase sharply after 6 months.

It was about 3 clicks per month up to 4 months, about 10 clicks from the 5th month, and 56 times after 6 months, that is, the 7th month.

CTR/positioning

The CTR and ranking levels are as follows.

Blogger | The number of accesses and revenue half a year without SNS

Not surprisingly, six months later, CTR and position have stabilized after increasing clicks.

Even though the number of impressions increased, the CTR and average ranking did not decrease.

That said, it probably has a much lower overall baseline than most other bloggers, especially in terms of clicks.

I hope you can refer to it as an amateur who writes a blog as a hobby without skills.

Earnings

Earnings from Google AdSense showed a trend of 2 yen in 6 months and a slight increase in frequency in the 7th month after the 6th month.

Google AdSense passed the review relatively early, 3 weeks after starting the blog, but it took about 4 months before I got my first income.

And it's 2 yen.

Blogger | The number of accesses and revenue half a year without SNS

Terms of operation of my blog

I don't spread my blog posts on Twitter or anything like that.

The first reason was that I was new to blogging and didn't have confidence in my articles.

In other words, I wanted to put together my thoughts at my own pace.


The blog post frequency is 1 article per day.

I kept this strictly.


I don't care about the number of characters.

Based on the information that a blog with 1500 characters or more is of high quality, I initially counted the number of characters and strictly adhered to it, but at some point, I changed my direction to writing and posting as I wanted.

The reason is that if the number of characters is used as a standard, the text will be thin in content aimed at filling in the number of characters, and if there is a large amount of information such as images such as when observing plants, there is not much need for characters.

Still, I think that most of them are able to secure about 1000 characters.


The content is completely original.

There is no easy-to-search know-how that you sometimes see, such as almost the same content found in how to grow plants, or an article that traces the same sentences.

I write articles while devising my own way of conveying what I noticed.


Content is inconsistent.

At first, I tried to write a blog about music, but I started writing about anything that caught my attention, such as news, shopping, information on discount apps, and so on.

The most accessed method is the strategy of the game.

I'm surprised that what I casually posted is often viewed.

The reason why the number of blog accesses increased sharply in half a year

Aside from the low base value, it seems to be true that the number of blog accesses increases in half a year.

One possible reason for this is that the blog has gained the trust of Google and has become easier to be displayed, such as the improvement of domain authority.

Secondly, while posting every day, there happened to be an article that matched the public demand.

However, the number of accesses did not increase immediately after posting an article with a high number of accesses, but it began to increase after about six months, so we analyzed that the increase in domain authority was the biggest factor.

problem

Although it was recognized relatively quickly by Google Search Console and Google Adsense, the index has been deleted from Webmaster Tools related to Microsoft Bing's search engine and is in a 0 state.

Therefore, there is currently no access from Bing.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ