"Shanghai Disney you can't leave" like confinement of Nobaman park.

2023年4月4日火曜日

the world

t f B! P L

Is truth stranger than fiction?

China is forcefully promoting its zero-corona policy, which has been viewed as a problem for its lack of consideration for human rights, but an event has occurred that clearly shows its essence.

[Translation]

Video: Can't go out until it becomes negative, visitors to Shanghai Disney are stranded due to new corona regulations pic.twitter.com/Xcforzs4d9

— Reuters (@ReutersJapan) November 1, 2022


I never thought that something like house arrest would happen in Disneyland, which is also called the Land of Dreams.

It's so unrealistic that I think it's a joke, but I can't help but think of the families, lovers, and good friends who had fun.

This reminds me of a YouTube video of Nobaman, who uses a simulation game to exercise bizarre and human rights-ignoring ideas.

In the climax scene, even though it was unscrupulous, I laughed at the streamer.

However, it's just something that happens in the game, so it's funny.


It's not an accident, but it's not uncommon for the Chinese government to actually do unrealistic things.


Changing the subject, Nobaman's laughter reminded me of Muska's laughter from Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

A lot of soldiers are killed, and it is a figure that rejoices, "Look! People are like garbage."

I think people laugh at such emotions.

When I think about it, I once again think that Hayao Miyazaki, the creator of Laputa, has an amazing ability to observe people.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ