Try increasing butterworts | Cultivation record 2

2023年4月20日木曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

Try growing from fallen leaves.

ムシトリスミレを増やしてみる|栽培記録2

When I put butterworts on the balcony shelf, the stock fell off several times due to being blown by the wind or hitting the laundry.

Each time, I put it back, but the roots did not grow as I expected, and it fell down again without realizing it.

As a result, two leaves were torn off.

I've read that if it leaves the removed leaves in a way to grow butterworts, buds will sprout, so as a test, stuff a tray with moss, moisten it with water, and put the removed leaves on it.

November 27th, 2022

ムシトリスミレを増やしてみる|栽培記録2

ムシトリスミレを増やしてみる|栽培記録2

December 16th

ムシトリスミレを増やしてみる|栽培記録2

December 20th

The original leaves will dry up and disappear.

I thought we would grow up together.

ムシトリスミレを増やしてみる|栽培記録2

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ