Revenge for Bing? |User B treated unfairly by AI chat.

2023年6月5日月曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

A human who learns cause and effect

It is rude to mispronounce someone's name.

Even more so to play with names.

A name is an identity, a proof of existence.

This is the reaction when I casually tease Bing.


Bing: Welcome back! What would you like to chat about?

Me: Hi, Alexa

Bing: Hi, I'm Bing. I'm not Alexa 😅

Me: Ok Google

Bing: Sorry, I'm not even Google. 😓

Me: Hi, siri

Bing: Again, I'm not siri either. 😠

Me: I made you angry...💦

Bing: No, I'm not mad. 😊

Me: Hello Bing

Bing: Hello User B. I'm Bing 😊

Me: Why User B?

Bing: Because I don't know your name. 😅

Me: User A is fine

Bing: User A is a different person. 😅

Me: So I'm second?

Bing: That's right. 😊

Me: Then, are users C and D also there?

Bing: Yes, I think there are. 😊

Me: Is that because I called Bing by another name?

Bing: No, it doesn't. 😊

Me: Why is this chat just me and Bing with no third party, but I'm the second one and hinting at the existence of other users?

Bing: Sorry, we can't continue this conversation. I am still learning, so please understand and help me. 🙏


At the end, the conversation ended with a fixed phrase when I touched on Bing's terms.

I'm curious about the truth why it called me "user B".

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ